TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

TNA and the Legal Man

A real gripe I have with tag team wrestling - the Legal Man. If you're going to do it, be consistent. WWE is bad for this at times, but TNA are AWFUL. Most obviously, I noted at Sacrifice that the Duds were unable to win the match because they tried to pin Homicide who was not the legal man in the eyes of Earl Hebner, but then Homicide (still not the legal man) got the winning pin.

Has anyone else noticed this? I just find it weird that a company with many good tag teams (and some mediocre ones) which focuses a fair bit on these tag teams and their titles is so completely lackadaisical with this fairly simple bit of wrestling rules. Am I being too harsh here, or is this another example of TNA's "good in theory, falls down on the details" approach to things?

That honestly just sounds like match booking and whoever booked the match to workout that way shouldn't have.

Maybe, but it's something I've noticed happening again and again, although rarely as blatantly as disallowing a pinfall on the non-legal man only for him to get the pin later, normally it's just no-one cares who's actually tagged in and out.