TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tominator89

pwtorrents.net

Sounds Cool.

However, I do not feel the need to request one as well; as me Fuckin Downloaded heaps in the past week.

Now I gotta wait 4/5 of a month before going D/L Nuts again :bonk:

- If one of your invitees end up breaking severe rules during their time here, expect a similar result to your own account.

Just letting you guys know, it's my ass if anyone messes around, I like my account there.

I have 3 invites, two to the guys above and the first person to request one gets the last one.

Probably for the best, I'm not good at the seeding side of things. That's what kept getting me banned.

It depends on the situation really Luke, I used to be like that too, but now as I work nights, I just leave my pc on overnight while i'm at work, and I upload a good 3 gig minimum every time I do it, which sets me up nice whenever I need to download something. I got my ratio up to something like 3:1 in favour of uploads once.

It depends on the situation really Luke, I used to be like that too, but now as I work nights, I just leave my pc on overnight while i'm at work, and I upload a good 3 gig minimum every time I do it, which sets me up nice whenever I need to download something. I got my ratio up to something like 3:1 in favour of uploads once.

That's the problem, where I live with my folks I have to turn the PC off and I can't leave it on for long periods of time.

Since all versions of BitTorrent are apparently banned on this site (according to the FAQ) what's a good one to use?