TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (5/26/2008)

http://www.justin.tv/drofstyle

There ya go, man.

Thanks, man. That's just what I was looking for.

Oh no! Someone didn't respond within 7 hours, matt young might miss Kennedy v. Carlito.

Just because I actually am a fan who enjoys the product and wants to see everything rather than criticize it doesn't mean you have to be a bitch about it, Bob. Chill.

Raw is always up on dailymotion the next day. Always.

I rarely miss Raw, but I always have trouble finding Smackdown. It seems like, for most shows, they're now impossible to find. Individual matches from shows get put up, but not the complete programs. If they are on there, they're not under your typical tags.

It'd be funny if they made the $1 million dollar winners survive 3 minutes in the ring with a wrestler to actually win the money.

Would they only get a fraction of the amount if they beat the wrestler?

Also, do they have to make up a name for themselves, only to have it modified to something better by the ring announcer?

(sees who gets that one.)

Is Raw's contract with USA set to expire soon? If so, I'm betting that's the reason for this million dollar giveaway ploy.

I'm surprised it's not mentioned (or just not often) that Ted DiBiase Jr. is actually a THIRD generation wrestler. Both his grandfather and grandmother were professional wrestlers.

Guest Smues
spiderman?

OK, true, that wasn't as obscure as some pop culture references I've used in the past.

As obscure? Indicating some level of obscureness? The movie made like $400 million in the U.S. alone.

It'd be funny if they made the $1 million dollar winners survive 3 minutes in the ring with a wrestler to actually win the money.

Would they only get a fraction of the amount if they beat the wrestler?

Also, do they have to make up a name for themselves, only to have it modified to something better by the ring announcer?

(sees who gets that one.)

Only if Bruce Campbell replaces Lillian for the match.

The last time Raw had a vacancy in The G.M. Spot 2 years ago after Bishoff was fired, it took them 6 months to name a replacement in Coachman. Much like then, something tells me we'll be stuck with Vince all over t.v. running the show for the immediate future.

Did they ever officially name Coachman GM, or was he just assistant GM who acted like a GM without ever officially getting the role? I remember he was upset that Regal won the GM spot in a battle royal when he'd been acting GM for months.

Did they ever officially name Coachman GM, or was he just assistant GM who acted like a GM without ever officially getting the role? I remember he was upset that Regal won the GM spot in a battle royal when he'd been acting GM for months.

You're right. Coachman was named "Executive Assistant", and was supposed to be a temp. acting G.M. That temporary acting role lasted a year and a half until Regal won that battle royal for the vacant G.M. spot.

The 5/26 edition of Raw did a 2.9 cable rating. The show did hours of 2.87 and 2.94. Only three quarter hours, including the overrun, broke a 3.0.

PWInsider.com

Shit hitting the fan in 5...4...3...

The 5/26 edition of Raw did a 2.9 cable rating. The show did hours of 2.87 and 2.94. Only three quarter hours, including the overrun, broke a 3.0.

PWInsider.com

Shit hitting the fan in 5...4...3...

They have the built in excuse of "it was a holiday"

PWInsider has the previous 5 years of Memorial Day numbers up with it. The Memorial Day rating actually went UP 3 of the last 5 years. So any "it was a holiday" excuse is just poor thinking on their part.

The numbers have been tilting downward for a while now. If they do a bad number next week...that will be really bad.

Marked out for the Million Dollar Man and his Son - anyone else think Ted Jr is on the juice though, I thought I saw bitch tits on him, hope I'm wrong, I'd hate to see ANOTHER potentially decent storyline curtailed due to drugs.