TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

The Google SafeSearch Off Picture Thread

Guest Smues

One day for some reason some of my co-workers were talking about that spa facial treatment shit, and for some unknown to me reason one of them got the wierd idea to google search 'facials' and he wasn't thinking about it in a dirty context AT ALL. I was, so I jokingly said "be sure to do it as an image search with the filter off." He was confused as to why I would say that, but he did. A minute later while I'm talking to the co-worker about something else I hear "OH SHIT THAT'S WHY YOU SAID TO IMAGE SEARCH IT. YOU BASTARD!"

A good laugh was had by all. Well not all, just me. But that's what is important.

My first one turned out pretty great.

Youth N Asia:

301648.jpg

Oh Shannigans, you naughty boy!

I tried "Scroby" but nothing interesting came up. Kinda like when I search"Scroby" here.

... Just kidding, Toby. You're actually one of my favorites. But the first pics that came up were of a wind farm. A WIND FARM.

I tried "Scroby" but nothing interesting came up. Kinda like when I search"Scroby" here.

... Just kidding, Toby. You're actually one of my favorites. But the first pics that came up were of a wind farm. A WIND FARM.

You should be around when I fart.

Scroty

pic10119.jpg

Damn you Spiff!!!!!!! *Shakes fist*