TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luke-o

TNA spoilers for 29.05.08

I enjoy Eric Young too. The fact that they sent him looking for Elvis for the past month is a waste of time on any show, but I don't blame that on him. He is still doing the best he can with it. I don't see a problem with Roode other than he is just extremely vanilla, but that seems like just what he has been handed also. Not that I can think of specific instances to cite, but there are sometimes sparks with Roode, then it just seems like he disappears again.

They're two of the most boring people on the entire roster and people feud with them to die. Hell, whenever anyone feuds with Robert Roode, the feud never dies! Let us not forget "Super Eric" to go along with the Elvis shit. Let us not forget Roode and Booker feuding because Sharmell got hit but now Booker is a heel so all is forgiven. Let's not forget Roode and Traci and Traci needing money for her sick mom and then Rain coming in because she liked Roode for more than the money then Rain leaving and BALJBALKGLAKGALKGALKGA.

They should both be fired for sucking too damn much, if nothing else.

And all that has nothing to do with Young or Roode. Blame the writers, not the actors who are just playing the parts they've been given. I don't even like Roode at all, but you're criticizing the wrestlers for stuff that the bookers fucked up.

Robert Roode has actually grown on me quite a lot. The Ms. Brooks angle was just killing any attempt he had at getting over, ditto the Payton Banks crap. Just put the guy solo and see what he can do. He at least has no issue with being a scumbag heel, which is more than I can say for most of TNA's "Is this guy a heel or face?" roster.

Explain who could possibly get the Super Eric or Million (Canadian) Dollar Man gimmicks over. And hell, look at the number of really talented people on the roster who have utterly failed to successfully execute the booking committee's deranged ideas. No matter how talented you are, there's some dumbass things the writers will come up with that will never work, period. Do you remember the Rock's final live television appearance? It was guest hosting a Divasearch segment. The crowd STILL hated it. And he's quite possibly the single most charismatic talker of all time. If he couldn't salvage anything out of it, who could've?

I'm not going to argue with you, Jingus. I'm entitled to my opinion whether you agree or not. Roode and Young are boring. It's not all to do with their writing. Everything about them is boring, including bell-to-bell. They both get ridiculous pushes and ridiculous TV time because they're buddies with D'Amore and/or Jarrett.

I'm not going to argue with you, Jingus. I'm entitled to my opinion whether you agree or not. Roode and Young are boring. It's not all to do with their writing. Everything about them is boring, including bell-to-bell. They both get ridiculous pushes and ridiculous TV time because they're buddies with D'Amore and/or Jarrett.

Oddly enough they are 2 of the 10 reasons I watch TNA. I use to hate Young, but he makes me laugh from time to time. Roode is a perfectly fine heel and when him and Storm was a unofficial stable for a few weeks, they had money written all over them, but typical TNA they couldn't see it.

Well... I didn't see it either. But that's more me looking at it and saying, "well they put them together as a tag team because they're both heels." But I have a deep distaste for make shift tag teams anyway.