TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Nick Hogan

As far as being closer to the Hogans...

Hulk himself said he doesn't know what kind of a person John was in one of those ridiculous calls. Before concluding that he must have been a bad person for God to do this to him.

Personally, I think Nick and Hulk are just marginalizing the guy in their mind now, so they don't have to face up to what Nick's done.

I

The fact remains that Nick is crying because he's being forced to serve time, even begging his mother to call the judge and get him better living conditions. Meanwhile, the kid who was hurt with their combined stupidity has no living conditions whatsoever. These tapes are disgusting.

You spend 2 weeks in an enclosed room alone, and you'll be crying for your mom to get you out of there too. Nick's friend being hurt has nothing to do with it. He's supposed to not feel normal human emotion and just be like "Well, I'm in solitary for the next 8 months but it doesn't bother me because my friend has it worse."?

As for Hulk saying he doesn't know what kind of person his friend was... He seems like the kind of guy who would always be away on business and not spend too much time with his children. His wife is the "stay at home mom" which is why she knew him much better and is upset over what condition he's in. Like I said before, I really think that Hulk and Nick believe that his friend was hurt and not him because his friend is being punished for his sins. You can't blame somebody for their religious views, can you? Also, it's due to being in denial like Gogo said.

We don't really know any of these people, but if Nick's friend was always at his house like they say, then it's pretty normal for Nick's mom to feel like more of a mom to the kid than his actual mother. Maybe it was out of line for he to say that his real mother doesn't care, but we don't know her either, and maybe she really doesn't. Or maybe she at least gave Nick's mom enough reason to feel like she doesn't.

As far as being closer to the Hogans...

Hulk himself said he doesn't know what kind of a person John was in one of those ridiculous calls. Before concluding that he must have been a bad person for God to do this to him.

Yeah, John must have been a bastard for Nick...er, uh, GOD to do this to him.

The more I think about this whole thing the more I really dislike the Hogan family. Nick has pretty much ended this kid's life, and the little faggot's crying about how he has it so hard and he doesn't deserve this. He deserves worse.

Didn't the kid get in the car knowing they were going to race? Hell, I'd bet that more than a handful of times he was the one in the drivers seat and Nick in the passengers. I don't know the whole story really, so I might be wrong.

That's not exactly "taking the kids life"... It's a little different than if he was just some innocent bystander on the road who got hit.

Like I said before, I really think that Hulk and Nick believe that his friend was hurt and not him because his friend is being punished for his sins. You can't blame somebody for their religious views, can you?

"Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." --Matthew 5:44-5

in this case, you certainly can. just saying.

now you're just being kind of argumentative and dumb, like the bible is some sort of salad bar where you can just put the croutons and sunflower seeds in a bowl and still call it a salad. it would be a very strange thing to be a christian who didn't believe in the sermon on the mount (from which that passage comes).

there's christians who don't believe in what st. paul said about homosexuality, there's christians who don't believe that a woman is unclean while she's on her period. but i've yet to run into anyone who says, "yeah, i think what jesus said in the sermon on the mount just isn't right, and doesn't apply." the teachings of christ sort of tend to form a central part of the christian faith.

so yes, their religious beliefs you're referring to would need to at least partly consist of that passage. my point was to show the inconsistency and disingenuousness of such a "belief."

...and he plans to win how? I thought I heard somewhere that it is well within the rights of the jail to release the tapes of inmates conversations..

Of course it is. He's just a crybaby little shit.

"I have no window"

"My near dead friend was a negative person"

"I want to make as much money as possible on my reality show about getting out"

"I want to go home"

"They're listening to us say all these stupid things about how I'm a crybaby little shit...let's sue!"

Jail is hard. What a fucking shock.

Nancy Grace is having a field day with this. You know I could understand where the Hogans were coming from if this was just some guy Nick ran into, but hearing them basically talk shit about their injured so called "friend" just shows how heartless they are. Although I will applaud Linda because she wants Nick's ass to stay in jail. Brooke seems like the only good one out of the bunch.

You spend 2 weeks in an enclosed room alone, and you'll be crying for your mom to get you out of there too.

No, I'll bet you won't. Unless you are some rich spoiled kid who has been handed everything your whole life. Read up on "Hilton, Hanoi" sometime.

You can't blame somebody for their religious views, can you?

Nope. Those wild n' crazy Islamo facists say 9/11 was cool. Because of their "teachings" from the Koran. Can't blame them for that!

Also, it's due to being in denial like Gogo said.

Which is disgusting.

We don't really know any of these people

No, we don't. I will just base it on every other human being I have have ever known, and call the Hogans "scumbags". I realize that the other kid got in the car on his own accord and we have all done this type of thing, but the bottom line is Nick Hogans actions led to the social/mental death of another human being. Period. The fact that there is very little remorse from the Hogan family is repulsive beyond imagination.

I got people doin' football numbers in prison that are there because somebody snitched, somebody got popped and blame them, and lots of other fucked up circumstances.

Nick Hogan fucked up. Bad. And he should be happy as hell with the sentence he got, and that he's seperated from the general population. He'd really be cryin' to his mommy then.

If Nick grows up after all of this and becomes a decent human being, that would be cool.

Right now though, I've never liked the spoiled fuckin' faggot that he is. Fuck a Nick Hogan.

The only thing cool he ever did is hide Brian Knobb's bags from him so he had to wear a pair of Hulk's trunks. that's it. That's the only fucking thing he's done that it cool in anyway that I'm aware of. He'll be alright.

Most of this shit is just free publicity for his new show he'll have when he gets out.

They had those conversations knowing that the tapes would be lpublic domain, and everybody would hear about them. Next, they claim to be suing the jail. Nick keeps bitching about it in there, so it'll make him seem all edgey and stuff for his show. Remember, if Hulk Hogan is involved in something, in any way, then believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Because dude is the ultime hustler. Any move he makes is mapped out five steps ahead. He's Hulk Fuckin' Hogan, man. He's the best politicer in the history of the biz.

No, we don't. I will just base it on every other human being I have have ever known, and call the Hogans "scumbags". I realize that the other kid got in the car on his own accord and we have all done this type of thing, but the bottom line is Nick Hogans actions led to the social/mental death of another human being. Period. The fact that there is very little remorse from the Hogan family is repulsive beyond imagination.

I've never wanted to slap a bitch more than that mother of his. It's nauseating to hear her whine about how the other mother - you know, of the kid who's a fucking vegetable now - doesn't know what suffering is, because her son isn't in jail like Nick.

Goddamn rich cunt. Her son is serving 8 months - and not even in big boy jail, really - for basically killing another human being, and she feels she has the right to complain? Cause let's be honest, the other kid is dead. It's basically just a dead body at this point, the parents just don't have the strength in them at the moment to let him go.

The Hogan's aren't the only bad ones, there just getting all this grief because there famous.

Well, guess what got to released today, voicemails that was left on Hulk's phone from Mr. Grazino

Voicemails to Hogan

Yeah, hes a real classy son of a bitch ain't he?

The Hogan's aren't the only bad ones, there just getting all this grief because there famous.

Well, guess what got to released today, voicemails that was left on Hulk's phone from Mr. Grazino

Voicemails to Hogan

Yeah, hes a real classy son of a bitch ain't he?

I didn't really listen to it, but somehow I can't find it in my heart to blame him.

I don't know. There's that common thought that if you're in general population, you're fair game to physicality of the other inmates, may it be a beating or a raping. I assume that the people here wanting Nick Hogan's move to general population is expecting such an outcome for him, repeatedly...

Well, they don't really rape in jail, as everything there is short term enough that nobody is desperate yet.

Beating, maybe, but if it happens it'd probably be your own fault, or else just for being celebrityish (and they always segregate famous/semifamous people anyway). Personally I'd take an ass kicking or two as fair exchange for the sheer boredom of protective custody.

Hulk Hiding Under Charity Cover

The Hulk Hogan-fronted charity that brags it's raising cash for John Graziano's medical care hasn't paid his family a penny.

Nearly a year after Nick Hogan's crash, Graziano's attorney tells us that they haven't seen one red cent from "The Freedom Group," a charity that Hulk just happened to become the spokesbeast for ... a week after the crash.

A source tells us that Freedom raised 60 grand last year, but it's unclear where any of that jack has landed. As we reported, they canceled their biggest fund-raising event -- the National Towel Wave -- because they didn't want to deal with Hogan drama.

The Freedom Group couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

In the new issue of Us Magazine, Brooke Hogan says that the photos of her father, Hulk Hogan, rubbing lotion on her ass aren't a big deal.

"I know I'm a grown woman, but it's like he's touching an old car," she says. "He used to change my diaper!"

Here's are a few of the photos in question. Is this OK behavior for Hulk or did he cross the line?