TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

It's said by PWI that John Cena and Mickie James are actually dating for real now, and it was Vince's idea to bring it to WWE TV.

Well, they do seem to have chemistry. Their segment last night amused me.

EDIT: Wait a minute... That's complete bullshit. I just saw photos of Cena proposing a few months ago, after Kennedy's wedding.

Mickie used to finger herself on camera for money. She's not above dumping someone for a better position in the company.

Mickie used to finger herself on camera for money. She's not above dumping someone for a better position in the company.

Indeed. Let's reduce her character and intentions to a couple of nude photo spreads that she did many years ago. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with her and Cena working on the same roster for an extended period of time, or anything else like that. No, not at all. That never happens in the world of professional wrestling.

Indeed. Let's reduce her character and intentions to a couple of nude photo spreads that she did many years ago. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with her and Cena working on the same roster for an extended period of time, or anything else like that. No, not at all. That never happens in the world of professional wrestling.

Besides, Dykstra and James split months ago. She's dated other guys on the roster in the past. She just happens to be with the main event act right now. I think the important thing is that McMahon has to be aware of the history of real life romances being depicted on WWE TV have a bad track record, so the fact he was pushing for this to happen is telling.

any word on when we'll get answers back from Gangrel?

Oh fuck! I'm sorry guys, I need to work on that, I actually..kinda....forgot. Me and him need to go through the questions and I need to write out his answers to your questions. He's kinda a bad at typing things out, so I was going to help him out. I'll get on it asap, again sorry everyone. It's my fault you guys don't have them yet.

I talked to him a little bit ago, we're going to work on the questions later tonight. Again I'm sorry guys, we both forgot.

I didn't know one thing led to the other.

When is King going to post the next SK Q-n-A?

I'm disappointed in the lack of red, white, and blue in the Great American Bash poster.

I noticed that too. They might as well call it Vengeance or something...

I still believe they should make GAB a annual outdoor event just to give it an identity apart from the other summer PPVs Just hold it in a college stadium that holds 15-25k and it'd be a good atmosphere given the theme of the show.

I still believe they should make GAB a annual outdoor event just to give it an identity apart from the other summer PPVs Just hold it in a college stadium that holds 15-25k and it'd be a good atmosphere given the theme of the show.

Shea Stadium!

That's actually a great idea, I'd even like to see it at a county fairgrounds or a beach.

Yeah, I posted part 2 a while back.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=90636

I couldn't find anyone for the June Q&A. I tried, too. I'll give it another go at a later date.

Sorry 909. I misread this as we'd get another part of the SK Q-n-A:

On the first of May, I'll post the question thread for our next Q&A session. I'm pretty sure you guys will like this one, but I'll keep it a surprise until then.

Yeah, I posted part 2 a while back.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=90636

I couldn't find anyone for the June Q&A. I tried, too. I'll give it another go at a later date.

Sorry 909. I misread this as we'd get another part of the SK Q-n-A:

On the first of May, I'll post the question thread for our next Q&A session. I'm pretty sure you guys will like this one, but I'll keep it a surprise until then.

?

anyone remember when edge had a boner (or at least a semi on) on live tv? or was a imagining it?

Don't know why the hell I'm responding but I have horrible memories of this. It was during the Live Sex Celebration between he and Lita, when Lita was bent over and grinding against him. :(

Alex Wright, Ken Shamrock, and Rene Dupree tend to suffer from making their entrance, and/or wrestling with a boner.