TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

It's a Random Thoughts thread, not a whole "OMG! BREAKING NEWZ! NEW SPINNER BELT WTF!" thread. Relax.

No. I mean, people have always been split down the middle about this particular topic and it never goes anywhere. If this report is true and they do indeed turn the World Heavyweight Title into a spinner belt, it'll open that discussion up once again. Ultimately, if they turn the Big Gold Belt into a spinner version, then so be it. Would they revive the previous WWE Title design? Maybe but it doesn't change who the champions are and the direction of the company.

I heard HHH (and supposedly Orton as well once he got the belt) wanted to go back to the previous belt, but Vince wouldn't let him so if that's true, I'm glad it wasn't Hunter's decision to hold onto that shiny piece of crap.

ha ha ha @ Triple H

CM Punk went from #1 to a joke

So what did he say?

Triple H was talking about how Punk's hat was too big for his head and how he was wearing make up under it.

oh yeah

HBK showed up and spoke first then at the end of his promo he said it's a plane that leaves Houston to San Antonio every 30 minutes and he was on the way to get on one of those planes so he didn't even stay. Maybe Jericho has a point.

ha ha ha @ Triple H

CM Punk went from #1 to a joke

So what did he say?

Triple H was talking about how Punk's hat was too big for his head and how he was wearing make up under it.

oh yeah

Doesn't sound very clever. Guess you had to be there.

Does anyone know anything about Ted Dibase's new book? I didn't even know there was one coming out until last night.

His 2001 book is definitely not worth a purchase. Heck, it's barely worth checking out from the library. He glosses over most of his wrestling career and spends the last third of the book talking about how he find Jesus without going into specifics about the problems that led him to hitting rock bottom. If you're going to make a confession, we need details dammit! The only interesting parts of the book is when he's talking about growing up as a wrestler's kid. One of the most disappointing wrestling autobiographies I've ever read. It's too bad his second one also apparently sucks.

The pictures of the post-makers over on that Fan Nation.... They're such typical child-like John Cena marks....

I got kicked out of the Draft discussion on WWE Fan Nation last night because I said "Matt Hardy going to Smackdown is worse than the time I paid money to see "She's All That". The joke being that Freddie Prinze Jr. was a guest in the discussion forum.

It pretty much just hit me that Jericho will probably end up facing CM Punk at NOC.

What's your basis of that? Other then that Jericho has a title and has no defense in line. You think he'll do a Highlight Reel segment and Punk crashes and challenges in an attempt to stand up for the injured HBK? They could do that with Mysterio (if he's cleared and it's not like that ever stops Rey from getting back in the ring). I don't think Jericho does a match at all on NOC. Maybe a brawl segment with Shawn but not an actual match.

It pretty much just hit me that Jericho will probably end up facing CM Punk at NOC.

What's your basis of that? Other then that Jericho has a title and has no defense in line. You think he'll do a Highlight Reel segment and Punk crashes and challenges in an attempt to stand up for the injured HBK? They could do that with Mysterio (if he's cleared and it's not like that ever stops Rey from getting back in the ring). I don't think Jericho does a match at all on NOC. Maybe a brawl segment with Shawn but not an actual match.

Jericho comes out..starts cutting a promo about HBK. Says its too bad Shawn can't compete tonight. Out pops Shawn with an eye patch and he says that Jericho isn't going to sneak out of defending the title that easily, hes found a suitable opponent for Jericho tonight..and its CM Punk.

They had an ok match 2 months ago in the KOTR qualifying which Punk won.

I'm also hoping for Chris Jericho vs. Marty (and for all I know you stole that comment from me on IRC, except there is actually a logical build to that match so anyone could have that idea).

It was Evil Taskmaster Kevin Sullivan that killed Benoit and his family! It's still unclear whether The Dungeon of Doom were involved but I wouldn't rule against it.

"You are still assuming that Benoit did murder his family just because the media wants it that way because he was the famous one."

I'm also hoping for Chris Jericho vs. Marty (and for all I know you stole that comment from me on IRC, except there is actually a logical build to that match so anyone could have that idea).

I haven't been watching loads lately, just skimming through segments to see if they caught my eye. Maybe I've missed this build up, but why would Marty step in? And can't he only fight in his home state or something, or has that court order past?

I haven't been watching loads lately, just skimming through segments to see if they caught my eye. Maybe I've missed this build up, but why would Marty step in? And can't he only fight in his home state or something, or has that court order past?

He wrestled Mr. Kennedy at the Raw15 show in Connecticut. Marty lives in Georgia.

In a truly random thought:

Even though It's in the lower end of the middle pack as far as the greatness of WrestleManias go, WrestleMania 21 probably has the best highlight video of any PPV the WWF/E has ever done. Like if you only saw the highlights, you'd be like "Damn! I have to see this show!" The Music and everything just fit it so well.

Shawn was thrown threw a glass TV monitor. The similarities to The Barber Shop incident were obvious to long time fans but this week on Raw they went a step further to educate new fans by having Jericho outright say it was kind of like what Shawn did to Marty, then showed clips of people Shawn turned on (Marty, Diesel, Hogan). Not so much a build, but a lot of referencing Marty who could possibly fight for Shawn.

Shawn was thrown threw a glass TV monitor. The similarities to The Barber Shop incident were obvious to long time fans but this week on Raw they went a step further to educate new fans by having Jericho outright say it was kind of like what Shawn did to Marty, then showed clips of people Shawn turned on (Marty, Diesel, Hogan). Not so much a build, but a lot of referencing Marty who could possibly fight for Shawn.

Yeah I understood and saw that, but I don't get how showing Michaels turning on Jannety and leaving wounded would mean Jannety would want to fight for Shawn against Jericho. Have they reconciled in the past that I might have missed? I mean it would be nice, but I can't make sense of it in my mind at the moment. Feel like I've been left out of the loop on something haha :huh: