TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

Yeah, to go with what Enigma said, Marty wrestled Kennedy as part of Kennedy's feud with HBK. Basically since the Marty vs. Angle match in 2005, Marty has been on-screen pals with Shawn during his 8 or so hiring and firings.

Yeah, to go with what Enigma said, Marty wrestled Kennedy as part of Kennedy's feud with HBK. Basically since the Marty vs. Angle match in 2005, Marty has been on-screen pals with Shawn during his 8 or so hiring and firings.

And the Monday before that match, when he and Shawn did the one-night-only reunion of the Rockers.

I like this line from Adamle's WWE.com bio:

One unique quality he has been able to bring to the broadcast booth during this time is a variety of colorful limericks that showcase the strong points of Superstars and his broadcast colleagues alike.

So with Smackdown being stacked, is there ANY CHANCE that it goes back to Thursday next season? Maybe by stacking the rosters, it shows the WWE cares about the show? Then they can go head to head with TNA Impact. Thursday Night Wars?

So with Smackdown being stacked, is there ANY CHANCE that it goes back to Thursday next season? Maybe by stacking the rosters, it shows the WWE cares about the show? Then they can go head to head with TNA Impact. Thursday Night Wars?

Maybe they were told to get the ratings up by the new network and then moving to Thursday would be something they'd consider. I think moving SD! back to Thursdays would be a boon for TNA, because you'd have a wwe wrestling audience that could better be enticed to flip to TNA, during commercials or whenever, whereas to get them to go out of their way to watch TNA is a much tougher sell.

I would love to see Virgil be Ted DiBiase's partner at the PPV.

Make it happen, just for fun. Like I've said before, have Ted Sr. "give" his son Virgil as a gift, heh.

Better yet, call this guy Virgil Jr.

Rycklon%20Full%20Body.jpg

I don't know or care if he looks like Virgil, FCW is just devoid of blacks that aren't Kofi Kingston from what I can tell.

Charles "The Hammer" Evans was supposed to be getting called up a couple months ago, seemingly after his role at WM. If Virgil 2.0 occurs, should they get a Sherri for Dibiase Jr?

Cherry's name sounds similar enough. Move her to RAW. No one will notice or care.

Make it happen, just for fun. Like I've said before, have Ted Sr. "give" his son Virgil as a gift, heh.

The only gift he'll probably give him is the Million Dollar Belt.

Adusted for inflation its probably the Billion Dollar Belt by now but anyway..

The only gift he'll probably give him is the Million Dollar Belt.

Adusted for inflation its probably the Billion Dollar Belt by now but anyway..

We're in America. It's probably the Three Hundred Thousand Dollar Belt.

Better yet, call this guy Virgil Jr.

Rycklon%20Full%20Body.jpg

I don't know or care if he looks like Virgil, FCW is just devoid of blacks that aren't Kofi Kingston from what I can tell.

Look's like a black Perry Saturn.

You're Welcome.

There is 5-6 black wrestlers down in FCW. Black Pain, Charles Evans, Imani Lee, Ryklon Stephens, Tyrone Evans are all under developmental contracts, I believe Bryan Kelly is as well. It's just that their website is horrid. The whole developmental is an utter fiasco. It boggles the mind how some company as big as the wwe can't run a developmental from the ground up.

I thought I noticed Junkyard Dog in the opening to Raw the other night, the historical superstars, etc. I'm a little surprised they thought that much of him to include him. I don't remember him being super popular in the WWF, nowhere near the way he was in MidSouth.

A few months ago, Meltzer posted in one of his daily online updates a youtube video of I believe Marty whatever his name is (the referee) talking to fans before a house show and telling them which wrestlers are there and which wrestlers aren't there. Anyone got a link to that video?

Also, a random question - has Rey Mysterio Jr. ever done a Shooting Star Press? If so, when/where?

He was #3 babyface most of the way Pre WM 1 to WM 3

Ahead of Andre, Bulldogs, Steamboat?

Hogan - Andre were 1-2

Andre was part time after early 86

JYD rotated in 84 with Slaughter and Tito in main events

Orndorff was probably #2 after the Piper turn

Bulldogs are not draws anywhere JYD level

Fact: WM 3 Press conference - the 3 babyfaces that got to sit up at the Podium were Hogan - Piper - JYD and by that point JYD had heat with the office for drugs and no shows Steamer would probably have been there but i assume he was selling his throat injury