TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

Decent idea in theory, but what would stop someone else from declaring themselves "Nature Boy?" I think it would just be better to have Flair managing Reid in a few years and if the "Nature Boy" moniker goes to anyone, it's passed on to Reid.

I'm not so interested in the SD! Womens championship anymore...

PDVD_007.jpg

Finally, something that looks worse than the Spinner belt.

The V looks a like a cervix. Fitting for the Divas championship I suppose.

The belts ugly, but it's something new/interesting at least. And I think it's something over time, I won't hate. Except when someone who isn't a girly girl has it. Imagine Beth Phoenix carrying that. But I can see McCool with it.

The V makes the antennae of the butterfly design. I showed my girlfriend and she said it was a beautiful belt. Perhaps they want to get a better women demographic watching their shows? I don't see anything wrong with the belt myself.

It would require acknowledging the XFL's existence and failure.

Cena during his heel run mentioned it on the Heat Wrestlemania XIX pre-show in a rap when Jay-Z and Fabolous no-showed.

I agree with Dandy, the belt isn't to bad looking and at least it has a different unique look to it. I like it as well.

PDVD_007.jpg

That belt is hideous.

I don't think they were telling themselves "I hope all the males that watch like this belt". It is perfect for a women's design, and it's something that seems state of the art. Totally different from that plain Women's title on RAW.

PDVD_007.jpg

That belt is hideous.

It reminds me of She-Ra.

my girlfriend saw the belt just now and said it looks like something that would come as an accessory to some sort of Bratz doll or some other really horrible modern "doll"...

my girlfriend saw the belt just now and said it looks like something that would come as an accessory to some sort of Bratz doll or some other really horrible modern "doll"...

:lol: She's right. Makes me think of the movie "The Game Plan" where the girl 'bedazzled' The Rock's football. Except in this case it's a championship belt.

And I don't know why, as it does give it a unique feel, but I don't like when a championship belt has no gold. It defeats the whole 'Going for the Gold' sentiment. Especially in this regard where they've been competing in 'Golden Dream' matches. Sure I'm taking it too literally, but it's just a personal preference.

:lol: She's right. Makes me think of the movie "The Game Plan" where the girl 'bedazzled' The Rock's football. Except in this case it's a championship belt.

And I don't know why, as it does give it a unique feel, but I don't like when a championship belt has no gold. It defeats the whole 'Going for the Gold' sentiment. Especially in this regard where they've been competing in 'Golden Dream' matches. Sure I'm taking it too literally, but it's just a personal preference.

It's not the first time Smackdown has had a title belt without any gold in it.

wweusbelt1.jpg

Remember?

87508_lg.jpg

The SummerSlam 2008 poster, with tweaked 'double S' logo.

This is the current poster:

28912_PPV_Affiliate-Banner-300x450.jpg

Check out the "DIVAS" butterfly logo on the jetski, just like the title!