TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Impact (5/29/2008)

- The King Of The Mountain Qualifying continues tonight, with the final two slots to be determined for the Pay-Per-View main event. In the first qualifier, it will be "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage taking on his former protege, Tomko!

- In the second King Of The Mountain Qualifier, it will be another clash of longtime rivals as "The War Machine" Rhino battles "Cowboy" James Storm to determine who advances!

- In addition, TNAwrestling.com has learned that after the beating he suffered this past week, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles has promised revenge this Thursday night against Kurt Angle, Tomko and Team 3D! Will AJ declare war on his former Angle Alliance partners? Will Karen Angle be in attendance? How will Kurt Angle react? Tune in this Thursday night on SpikeTV to find out!

- Ace Young from American Idol will be in attendance on the broadcast!

- In addition, Roxxi has her chance at revenge against The Beautiful People as she will face Angelina Love in Knockouts action!

- Plus, TNA Management Director Jim Cornette will have more news and matches on the upcoming Slammiversary Pay-Per-View!

All this and much more on Thursday night on "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV starting at 9pm ET!

What? Did he actually say that and I missed it?

It's been a really good show tonight. I just hope that, with the match being confirmed, Kurt Angle doesn't die at Slammiversary.

What? Did he actually say that and I missed it?

It's been a really good show tonight. I just hope that, with the match being confirmed, Kurt Angle doesn't die at Slammiversary.

He didn't say it. It was on the marker board in his office.

I'm an hour in watching this late on DVR and actually its been really off the wall entertaining. Lots of really unintentionally humorous "in TNA only" things already they have done in just an hour. The latest so far in the show being James Storm apparently about to stab/attack Rhino with a sword found in a backstage prop room (?) in the lot or something is the best I can derive from that whole exchange.

Also, ODB did a run-in on Angelina Love while eating fried chicken, I think. Prior to that, Angelina Love cut a promo about only puking when you're wanting to cut to 95 pounds. And way before that, Buh Buh Dudley cut a promo against an AJ Styles lifesize trading card in the center of the ring. Wowzar...

I'll come up with a more cohesive list of whiskey tango foxtrot (WTF, and that doesnt necessarily mean bad, more entertaining in a hokey way) moments from this show later. Kong's squash this week was surprisingly even more vicious than last weeks. The angle that chick landed from the doctor bomb was brutal. Loving Booker T's gimmick here alot, and Nash must have wrote his own script against Cornette there, as some lines could have easily been taken out of context from previous private talks Nash probably had with Bischoff at one time or another.

I'm not sure I get the whole Booker/Dudleys/Angle alliance here. It's like they are all uniting to kick the crap out of AJ Styles. I know why Kurt hates AJ, but why do these other guys have a problem with him?