TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

One Night Stand Roundtable

According to PWinsider:

"Randy Orton's broken collarbone is legitimate. After Orton took a bump over the top rope to the floor, suffering the injury, the backstage area went nuts. We'll have more as soon as we get it. "

this show either blows or watching it on a live stream on the computer kills the enjoyment

Watching it in HD at home, its working. One of the more stronger non-major ppv shows for WWE so far this year by me.

this show either blows or watching it on a live stream on the computer kills the enjoyment

Watching it in HD at home, its working. One of the more stronger non-major ppv shows for WWE so far this year by me.

I agree, and I'm watching a stream...

It's been a pretty good show IMO. With the only downfalls being Orton's injury, and JBL/Cena was fairly slow, or just not exciting as it could have been.

How do we blame Kennedy for Orton's injury?

There was going to be a Orton/Batista/Kennedy stable that no one knew about...and they would run the WWE. But now that plan is out the door.

I tried. :/

How do we blame Kennedy for Orton's injury?

Did you know that Ken Kennedy actually owns the floor of the San Diego Sports Arena?

Why do people keep saying "if true?" Orton landed unprotected on the floor after catching his foot on the top rope. Then they improvised a finish. Then they had to kill time by showing multiple replays, video packages, etc. before the main event. You don't need a website to tell you "yup, shit's fuck" for your common sense to tell you that something is fishy. Seriously.

Why do people keep saying "if true?" Orton landed unprotected on the floor after catching his foot on the top rope. Then they improvised a finish. Then they had to kill time by showing multiple replays, video packages, etc. before the main event. You don't need a website to tell you "yup, shit's fuck" for your common sense to tell you that something is fishy. Seriously.

Dude, relax.

Foley is redeeming his usual "eh" Smackdown commentary with some good work here in this match.

Well gee golly gosh dude...some of us haven't actually seen it. Seriously :bonk: :bonk:

My brother and I are considering ordering the replay, but I'm wondering if it is worth it. So without reading of the results or spoiling anything for me, is it worth it?

I can easily recommend this show, 3rd best show of the year behind Rumble and Mania for WWE. Everything on the show is pretty solid stuff.

My brother and I are considering ordering the replay, but I'm wondering if it is worth it. So without reading of the results or spoiling anything for me, is it worth it?

Bruce Willis is dead the entire time. And no WWE PPV is worth forty bucks.

I also bet that Undertaker wishes that he didn't in inexplicably drag the ladder closer to the edge of the ring before he decided to climb it.

I've been watching this on my tv. So far this PPV is brutal as in a lot of nasty bumps. I kinda miss this style from the WWE since during the late 90's almost every match was like this to appeal to the ECW crowd.

As you know, Orton got hurt from it. Yeah, it did look nasty.

I'll bet that Edge wishes that he didn't inexplicably set that table on top of the other table before he climbed that ladder.

I also bet that Undertaker wishes that he didn't in inexplicably drag the ladder closer to the edge of the ring before he decided to climb it.

LOL