TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foleyfanforever88

Video Game Desert Island draft

Mega-Lo-Mania%20[EUR].jpg

Mega-Lo-Mania (Mega Drive, 1991)

Much like Seperate Ways, I would have picked this in an earlier round but knew I could save it. Fuck I love this game. Down to the music, gameplay and super sweet voice acting.

THE MINES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED!

luke-o, you stole a pick that I doubted anybody had ever played. Tho good call on the game

My pick, seeing how I'm a little short on FPS's, and wanting a game that I was really good at, fun to play and wasn't Halo. I think I found it in this game...

255px-Medal_of_Honor.png

Medal of Honor (PS1)

That's why I knew I could save it. Hell I could have had this as my last pick and still got it. Which is a shame because everyone should play Mega-Lo-Mania.

As big a fan I am of that game I also own the techno remix single they released to tie in with the game. It's called "I'm goin' All The Way" and it's pure bollocks.

Been more than 12 hours...

Vagrant Story (PS1, 2000)

PSX-VagrantStory.jpg

Wonderful action RPG with a huge world with tons of ambiance, great characters and an almost MGS-style movie feel to the plot. The weapon customization system was amazing, with an unbelievable amount of depth and player control. It is an absolute travesty that this game never got a sequel. :(

Soul Calibur 2 (PS2, 2003)

60082-large.jpg

There may be better fighting games out there, but there haven't been any that I've had more fun playing. The community was awesome and traveling to tournaments was the most fun I've had as a gamer. It's too bad SC3 sucked and killed the community dead. :(

All the console-specific characters were stupid, so I'll take the PS2 version because it has the best controllers.

I thought someone had. Shit.

In that case:

marioandluigi.jpg

Mario and Luigi Partners In Time (Nintendo DS, 2006)

Another RPG sure, but a really clever fighting system, really good humour and a great story makes this a great game.

..no one picked that right?

Fzeroxbox.jpg

Man is this game fun. It's also pretty ugly, but how else are you going to get thirty cars on screen at 60 frames per second on an N64?

117143344143753229a0084.jpg

Gun

Probably one of my favorite games. I love being able to live my dream of being a cowboy.

And for the record, it's WAAAAAAAAAAY better than Red Dead Revolver.