TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (6/2/2008)

While the Superstars who participated in One Night Stand last night are licking their wounds from the most Extreme pay-per-view in WWE history, everyone else is eagerly awaiting more details on Mr. McMahon’s Million Dollar Mania. The WWE Chairman has promised to give more details on the giveaway on Monday Night Raw, including how you can win $1 million from Mr. McMahon himself. The Chairman has also scheduled a press conference for Tuesday afternoon, discussing the giveaway.

One person who is already a winner is Triple H, who successfully defended his WWE Championship against Randy Orton, but at great cost to their bodies. With both Superstars severely battered from their Last Man Standing Match, will the Legend Killer even be capable of rising again to compete against The Game?

Also at One Night Stand, John Cena defeated JBL in a First Blood Match, causing the Longhorn Loudmouth to bleed from the mouth after a brutal match. Will the self-made millionaire let his rivalry with Cena fall by the wayside after this defeat? While JBL had a bloody mouth to tend, Shawn Michaels was injured much more seriously, as he was literally unable to walk away from his Stretcher Match with Batista. HBK has been injured before, necessitating extended recovery time spent away from WWE. What, if anything, will we see from The Showstopper on Raw, and how will he react to having his show stopped by The Animal?

Santino Marella has an upcoming match with Jimmy Kimmel Live!’s Cousin Sal on SmackDown. But as explained exclusively on WWE Mobile on AT&T, the Braggadocios Italian Superstar has something special in store for Sal’s training partner, WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper on Raw this week. What could Marella be planning for the living legend?

And in just three short weeks, on a special three-hour Monday Night Raw, the WWE Draft will take place. All Superstars, all Divas, and all announcers from all three brands will be eligible. Where will your favorite Superstars end up, and how will it affect Monday Night Raw?

For the answers to all these questions and the chance to win $1 million from the Chairman as part of Mr. McMahon’s Million Dollar Mania, be sure to tune in to WWE Monday Night Raw at 9/8 CT only on the USA Network.

I haven't watched RAW in several weeks, have they done anything with Cade and Murdoch since Cade turned on him? I'd like to see a match between the two.

I haven't watched RAW in several weeks, have they done anything with Cade and Murdoch since Cade turned on him? I'd like to see a match between the two.

Murdoch was seen talking to Vince last week on Raw about Vince's announcement and Murdoch said not to let Cade know about it.

Aside from that, Cade hasn't been seen lately.

Is that fucking Virgil in the crowd in the nWo shirt?

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, it might be!

Cena v. Hardy tonight and Jericho/JBL for the IC belt (thinking a title change there for some reason)......sounds like a good show coming off a really REALLY good ppv.

So, Jericho loses tonight to set up his move to SmackDown! Also, I'm seeing some sort of DQ finish in the main event to set up a Three-Way at the PPV.

So, what would you guys rather see? Cena/HHH or Hardy/HHH?

I think a three way would be much more better. Hardy/HHH just doesn't scream ppv main event at this point, and Cena/HHH as a single match for the title seems like something they should maybe save for down the road at a bigger show like SummerSlam.

Hmmm, so they are giving away a million dollars over the entire duration of next week only? Thats how Vince is talking like....

Hmmm, so they are giving away a million dollars over the entire duration of next week only? Thats how Vince is talking like....

yes, the contest details are in the link i posted, there are 6 prizes ranging from 250,000 to 2 dollars

The Traffic on the site is crazy...my computer can't even load the page

They had the link up before the show started, figured it might be a good time to register, and apparently you can register once a day for the next week.

It's a good idea, I just hope he doesn't blow up his limo again.

Wasn't it supposed to be DiBiasi Jr. going against the tag champs tonight?

This is probably the blowoff match of this feud, which will lead to Holly/Rhodes v. DiBiase/???? for the tag titles upcoming.

Umm, exnay on the ixnay on that one, I guess that lame program continues.

This is probably the blowoff match of this feud, which will lead to Holly/Rhodes v. DiBiase/???? for the tag titles upcoming.

Umm, exnay on the ixnay on that one, I guess that lame program continues.

Good lord....how long is this pointless feud gonna go on. Enough is enough....and how many times have Carlito and Santino already beaten Rhodes and Holly in non title matches?

I can't figure out Jericho's deal with his character right now.......seven shades of tweener I guess. With that said, I'm really enjoying it.

That promo just seems code to me that his focus back on the IC title is "too little too late" and he's jobbing tonight. He had a hell of a unconvincing delivery on top of it.