TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zappafrank

WWE Signs D-Lo Brown

I saw him work a dark match maybe a year or so ago before a Smackdown Taping, he got a big pop and still looked pretty decent in the ring, so I will enjoy seeing him on TV again

Hell yes! This is the best news I've heard today.

There's no reason why D Lo shouldn't be a mid-card/upper mid-card guy on Smackdown! From the semi recent stuff I've seen of him, he can still go as well as he did at his peak.

If D-Lo goes to Raw or Smackdown, I may start watching them again.

Ah who am I kidding, I'll be watching for sure!

Hell yes! This is the best news I've heard today.

There's no reason why D Lo shouldn't be a mid-card/upper mid-card guy on Smackdown! From the semi recent stuff I've seen of him, he can still go as well as he did at his peak.

He didn't hit his peak until after he left the WWF(e).

That video made me remember how awesome the D'Lo/AJ feud/tag team was.

Thank goodness D'Lo is coming back. I will seriously markout if he comes out wearing the chest protector.

Maybe he'll show up on the draft show. I hope they're using the Mortal Kombat Random Select graphic again this year. It can land on a question mark and out comes D`Lo!

Ahhh man, I LOVE D-Lo.

I'll probably watch for a few weeks with him on it. Then they will bury him, so I'll turn it off. Just like Jericho allll over again.

I saw him in a match that he had a few months ago in Pro Wrestling NOAH teaming with Buchanan. He was in great shape, and the crowd was LOVING them. Even though they lost, they got an ovation and a "ROD" chant (Their team name) after the match. Here's hoping D'Lo gets a high spot he deserves.

I thought he was a roadie in TNA??

That was my first thought when I read this.

They should bring back Steve Blackman, too.

A stable of D'Lo Brown, Steve Blackman, Val Venis, and Hardcore Holly would be fucking awesome.

if they take on the supposed next generation team, I'm all for it.

D'lo was one of my very favorites in the Attitude era. I just hope they actually use him. I mean, I know better than to expect him going anywhere above secondary titles, but he needs to be in contention for those. I hope its not a brief nostalgia return and then never on TV again.

I'm hopin he goes to Raw to work with Jericho and Hardy in a fued over the IC title.

Or to ECW to be in the title picture there.

Or Smackdown for a US title fued with Matt.

Anyway about it, I'm fuckin' hyped for this. D'lo is the man.

I used to love this guy. Very exciting to watch in the ring, good charisma and funny.

The chest protector in the Nation was awesome. I still remember that fantastic SummerSlam 98 match he had against Val Venis.