TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Smackdown (6/6/2008)

Now that Undertaker is banished from WWE, what does this mean for new World Heavyweight Champion Edge and his “family”? SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero may provide some answers when she kicks off SmackDown this Friday.

But, our fans won’t have to wait until Friday to find out the details of “McMahon’s Million Dollar Mania.” On Tuesday, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon divulged full details in an exciting press conference at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. More…

Speaking of the City of Angels, SmackDown comes to town this Friday, where Santino Marella and Jimmy Kimmel's Cousin Sal will settle their differences inside the squared circle. There’s already a huge buzz in Tinseltown about this much anticipated match-up. More…

At One Night Stand, Batista followed through on his promise to hurt Shawn Michaels. What’s next from The Animal when he returns to the land of SmackDown?

But, Batista isn’t the only Superstar our fans are wondering about. Over the next few weeks, Superstars and our fans alike are anxiously awaiting the WWE Draft. What will this mean for the new World Heavyweight Champion Edge, as well as all of SmackDown? Stay tuned to WWE.com for details.

Don’t miss all the action on Friday Night SmackDown at 8/7 CT only on The CW Network.

Non-spoiler match listing...

Finlay vs. Chuck Palumbo in a Belfast Brawl

The Great Khali vs. Deuce and Domino

Santino Marella vs. Cousin Sal

Cherry vs. Maryse vs. Michelle McCool vs. Layla vs. Natalya vs. Victoria

Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Vladimir Kozlov

lol @ MVP shaking his head at La Familia

is MVP just taking time off the hate on everyone or will this lead to a title match?

more random throughts

is this the first time Funaki is main eventing a show since TAKA left?

again, I LOVE Batista being a super face and Shawn is like the anti-christ on Smackdown

On Raw, it's vice versa. After destroying HBK Sunday, you'd think he would be boo'd out the building...nope he's thrown in the title picture vs. the #1 heel.

I enjoyed the show, but seeing Sarah Silverman on SmackDown was just awesome.

Huh. Didn't see her, just caught the ending of Santino/Sal, and did that look as horribly blown to everyone else? Now knowing she was there, however, I DEMAND some Santino/Silverman vignettes.

You know, I liked the main event, but I really didn't buy Batista's partners as being that much lower in the pecking order than Hawkins, Ryder, or even Chavo. From a kayfabe point of view, none of those guys should stand a chance against Edge on their best day, but would it really be shocking for any of those guys to pin, oh say... Hawkins in a singles match? No. I don't think so.