TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

ICP fans give their baby a Jullago funeral.

Does anyone else remember anything about Ducktales other than the theme tune, the fact he had a money pit and a pilot called Launchpad that crashed a lot?

I mean I can say a lot about the film, but I don't remember anything about the series.

I just remember Scrooge McDuck diving into the vault of money in the intro. Probably one or two scenes from episodes but it's a little hazy. The same can be said for tailspin. I kinda remember one episode. Alot of Disney's cartoons sucked, so it could have been that I never watched them (bar once or twice) rather than me forgetting.

I REMember someone posting a photo of ol Scrooge drowning in the gold with his nephews/grandchildren/those fucking ducklings looking horrified.

I laughed for a good 10 minutes at that shit.

someone find that shit

Guest Smues

I remember the bad guys were the ... something 'boys.' Damned if I could remember the what boys they were. Beagle Boys? I also remember the theme song, but I prefer this version instead.

http://singalongducktales.ytmnd.com/

Ducktales was ok. I seem to recall not particularly liking it nor hating it. And the NES game ruled. Still does.

Yeah, the Beagle Boys, and thier mom was Ma Beagle, they were based on Ma Barker and her boys. Also, Magica De Spell, the evil sorceress and Flintheart Glomgold, the second richest duck in the world and Scrooge's rival.

Almost all of the characters on DuckTales are from the Carl Barks Uncle Scrooge comics.

Twisted: Yes, Launchpad McQuack is in both Ducktales and Darkwing Duck.

In fact, so's Gizmoduck, if I'm not mistaken. Fenton Crackshell? Was that his name?

I actually watched an episode of Ducktales the other day. I found it odd that I didn't recall the names of the individual Beagle Boys, but I did recall that their numbers were all variations of 176.

That said, Ducktales was seriously like, the best cartoon ever and those who speak ill of it should be ashamed. The Carl Banks comics were pretty wicked too.

The Hound of the Baskervilles is my favorite Ducktales episode.

Now that you mention it, Gizmoduck was on Dark Wing too. I remember he was part of the team taking on the villains when they all teamed up. And an episode where Darkwing was mad jealous when Gizmo first showed up.

And yeah, Fenton Crackshell. Gyro Gearloose made the suit, and was also on both shows. The Disney Afternoon was great stuff.

Ducktales was ok. I seem to recall not particularly liking it nor hating it. And the NES game ruled. Still does.

That's because it feels like your playing Mega Man. Which is definatly a good thing.

That's because it feels like your playing Mega Man. Which is definatly a good thing.

Even the Angry Video Game Nerd praised the game.

I have lots of pictures of realitives lying in State at funerals.

Bruiser Brody's open casket shot was actually online a few years ago...

I guess I could see that, but these pepole turned their dead baby's funeral into a joke to impress fellow jugallos and put them up on their myspace account.

Also, baby coffins are the most depressing thing ever.

My Momma lost 4 kids before I came out. She only has one picture. I don't know if its better or worse that way.

Even the Angry Video Game Nerd praised the game.

That guy's opinion means shit. TMNT is not as hard as the baby makes it out to be.

And yeah, Ducktales was a kickass game

Here's a touching poem taken from one of the ICP boards that I frequent. It's called A Juggalo Needs a Huggalo:

A Juggalette at birth

Now she's gone from this Earth

Even six feet under ground

She's still down with the clown

The only thing I regret

Is she won't take her first step

The only thing I'd want

Is for her to smoke her first blunt

Or suck her first dick

Or turn her first trick

Cause bitches ain't shit

But little Lotus was beautiful

God had to take her so we got to be dutiful

The only thing I ask is when you see another Juggalo

Don't be afraid to grab 'em, son, give 'em a Huggalo

Cause you ain't guaranteed nothing, just ask Lotus

She wasn't nothing but a baby, but there's so much that she showed us.

Here's a touching poem taken from one of the ICP boards that I frequent. It's called A Juggalo Needs a Huggalo:

A Juggalette at birth

Now she's gone from this Earth

Even six feet under ground

She's still down with the clown

The only thing I regret

Is she won't take her first step

The only thing I'd want

Is for her to smoke her first blunt

Or suck her first dick

Or turn her first trick

Cause bitches ain't shit

But little Lotus was beautiful

God had to take her so we got to be dutiful

The only thing I ask is when you see another Juggalo

Don't be afraid to grab 'em, son, give 'em a Huggalo

Cause you ain't guaranteed nothing, just ask Lotus

She wasn't nothing but a baby, but there's so much that she showed us.

It was touching to a point, then got weird in the middle (the dick and trick lines), then went back to sentimental.

Now I want a Huggalo

SO I HAD A FRIEND WHO WUZ A JUGGALO AND WUZ ALWAYS YELLIN ABOUT MMFWCL AND WUZ CLOWNED UP FROM THE GROUND UP. NOW HE IZ NOT JUGGALO ANYMORE AND SAYS HE GREW OUT OF IT. SHOULD I STILL B HIS FRIEND?