Blade2kxx

TNA SLAMMIVERSARY 2008

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH

Samoa Joe © .VS. Booker T .VS. Christian Cage .VS. Rhino .VS. Robert Roode

TNA X-Division Championship

Petey Williams © .VS. Kaz

TNA World Tag Team Championship

Latin American Xchange (Homicide y Hernandez) © .VS. Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)

AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle

Roxxi Laveaux, ODB, & Gail Kim .VS. The Beautiful People (Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, & Mickie Knuckles)

Awesome Kong KILLS A BITCH (aka. Awesome Kong's $25,000 Fan Challenge)

Jay Lethal & So Cal Val Get Married...

Predix:

Samoa Joe

Kaz

LAX

AJ Styles

The Beautiful People (Mickie over Gail)

KONG SUPER-KILLS THE BITCH

Dutt turns heel, revealing he's in love with Jay Lethal, not Val as we all think

I see Joe winning...but I kinda want Booker to win. I just flat out prefer heel champions.

LAX wins hopefully.

I'll pick Kaz so that there is a title change on the show.

I pick Angle because the heel really should win the first match...and Styles has been running through people the last 2 weeks.

Beautiful People.

Kong.

Dutt's gotta turn. But that just seems to easy. Val doesn't marry Lethal and the story comes out later that Dutt has something to do with it.

My picks:

King of the Mountain: Samoa Joe

TNA X-Division Championship: Kaz

TNA World Tag Team Championship: LAX

AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle: Angle

Roxxi, ODB, & Gail Kim .VS. The Beautiful People (Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, & Mickie Knuckles): The Beautiful People

Awesome Kong over whomever she faces.

TNA's booking has not infuriated me and has been pretty good, at least to me, so I paid for the show. This is the first TNA PPV I've ever paid for so here's hoping it doesn't suck.

They usually do better when their on the road and it's one of their "big" shows. Also...ppv is usually nothing like TV anyway. It's one of those great mysteries of how TNA does buisness. House shows = great. PPVs = good. TV = somethimes downright awful.

The worst time of TNA is about to hit...when they don't have a major ppv to book until October and TV just starts wandering in weird directions.

I'm just pretty happy that they only have the one gimmick match going on tonight. That's 7 less than usual...and KOTM usually turns out pretty good. Although it looks like Christian's gonna have to be taking the big bumps tonight since AJ's not in their.

I could do without the wedding crap...but as far as all the actual matches go...I'm kinda looking forward to all of them. I wish we had some Motor City Machineguns...but I do like that they aren't packing everyone on the card just to do it like usual. It would have been neat to have the Guns against some international guys to lead up to the World X Cup starting this week. They should have thrown them and CurryMan against 3 international guys to start the show. That worked out beautifully when they did it at Lockdown a couple years ago.

Why does TNA have to loop the same 10 minute preshow 3 times before the show? They really can't have Borash yap on about the ppv for 30 minutes? Bah, whatever.

It's been a slow fall to where they are.

They used to have the whole 30 minutes live and give away a free match (they were never that great...but it was something to watch. Except the one from BFG 05...they tore the house down) Then they went to a 30 minute video. Then the same 15 minute video twice. And now the same 10 minute video 3 times.

I'm waiting for the same 1 minute video to be shown 30 times so that we can get where we're obviously heading.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH

Samoa Joe © .VS. Booker T .VS. Christian Cage .VS. Rhino .VS. Robert Roode

Roode, got to get this mainevent push off to a good start.

TNA X-Division Championship

Petey Williams © .VS. Kaz

Petey Williams. Why? I don't know.

TNA World Tag Team Championship

Latin American Xchange (Homicide y Hernandez) © .VS. Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)

LAX, should be a cool match.

AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle
Angle, should be ok, but will be the typical Angle match.

Roxxi Laveaux, ODB, & Gail Kim .VS. The Beautiful People (Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, & Mickie Knuckles)

The BP...Might steal the show.

Awesome Kong KILLS A BITCH (aka. Awesome Kong's $25,000 Fan Challenge)

I can't wait.

Jay Lethal & So Cal Val Get Married...

Should have some funny moments.

I am thinking this is a spoiler so I will tag it, but the TV guide listings for Impact on Thursday off my dish is listing

TNA Champ Samoa Joe v. Kaz

so it seems to appear he will be going over tonight in the KOTM match. Also listed for Thursday, by the way, is Angle v. Rhino.

Got the show tonight, we'll see how it goes. Always good to see a TNA ppv on the road too.

They've been doing some pretty neat moves here.

If Petey ever does a top rope destroyer, damn.

Nice head drop move I havent seen from Kaz in awhile

Oh shit, Kaz NAILS Rhaka Khan with a nice dropkick. I didn't expect that.

Nice nearfall with the pipe shot and Kaz is bleeding like crazy,.

I love with Slammiversary how they have their refs wear the old school blue shirts and bow ties... it's a nice touch.

Cool match so far... Kaz is pulling a .6 on the Muta.

Those last five minutes there was real strong stuff, kind of surprised by the blood there by Kaz, figured that meant he was going over. Real good opener though.

Steiner is cutting a "what about me" promo that may lead here to Abyss coming out? He's supposed to show up here.

Yup I was right, Abyss (with a subtly different mask) returns in a sanitarium type outfit. For some reason, he decides to carry Kaz out on his shoulders, kind of odd.

LOL at the LOD guys in the crowd, featuring Jingus as Animal.

They're calling Mickie Knuckles "Moose"? What the fuck?

lol Moose Knuckles? Wow....

Seems like its TNA policy with most of the chicks to rename them (and more than likely copyright the new names too). I'm sure this is more of the same.

Cant see the Mickie "Moose" Knuckles/Beautiful People alliance last long after that whole deal there.