TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blade2kxx

TNA SLAMMIVERSARY 2008

Cant see the Mickie "Moose" Knuckles/Beautiful People alliance last long after that whole deal there.

The story writes itself. they should have a few months of getting "Moose" over as the ugly girl who want to hang out with the Beautiful people while they just belittle her at every turn. If done right it puts more heat on Sky and Love and sets up Moose as a babyface with something behind her when she eventually has enough. It's usually a lot to ask for TNA to do something that will kind of help everyone in their booking...but the women seem to be a different animal that they haven't f'd up.

Ha at Brother Ray lifting the tag title looking for a reaction as ONE KID behind him screams "NO!!!"

One thing we can always count on with TNA is great unintentional humor like that.

That six woman tag was ok, but nothing that great. Mickie looked good in there though.

The 6 man was what i expected. Perfectly acceptable midcard match.

I liked the finish of the LAX/3D match. They did all the little things to make me start thinking that 3D was going to win and then swerved me with a quick rollup.

The match itself was standard 3D for the most part. They need to brawl more. They're regular match style is beyond stale.

Hector fucks up Devine again, just like last months ppv.

I seriously wish professional wrestling as a whole would eliminate the heel tag partner or manager pulls out the ref from the ring right before the three count. Its so cliche and outdated since WWE overused it back in the late 90s. All it would take is a simple mandate from a company's GM/comissioner to state if someone pulls a ref out right before a count, they are automatically DQed and the titles would even change hands if its applicable.

LAX/Duds was ok, but last month's match was much better, which is surprising since both Duds and LAX worked two matches beforehand on the last show. It was just a matter of what style fits these workers better. Last month's match was more street fightish in nature and this match just seemed like your basic wrasslin match.

I'd like to see a guy take up the challenge this time around to make it stand out a little different than the normal Impact squash.

BTW, TNA needs to hire Becky Bayless, stat! And wouldnt mind Daffney getting a job with the company either after the Impact match showing.

For some reason I expect Kong to squash both of these girls by the end of it.

Who is this? I missed the intro.

Cant even remember her name, some apparent local chick who is trained in MMA

Fuckin Eric Young telling the crowd "this is the reason you came to this pay per view" introduces Elvis, this is ridiculous, although I know where this is leading now. Kong kills Elvis!!!

That is the cheesiest intro music I've ever heard for ANYONE I think in TNA though, funny shit. Why didn't they play the Flyin Elvises theme??! Damn!

Now that's the best ending to the Eric Young serching for Elvis vingettes that we could have possibly hoped for.

Yeah, once I realized it was tying into Kong killing him with a powerbomb, it served its purpose. Surprised Young didnt get beat up though.

I still cant get over Elvis' intro music, that was some seriously off the wall shit. TNA bringing the hilarity.

Those bachelor party vignettes on Impact this week were the best and worst B movie style stuff I've seen the company do all at the same time.

Listen to the fans respond to this....haha

Damn, I never noticed how pimply Dutt's upper body is. Also, this angle has already started on the wrongest of wrong foots. Not to say there's no hope for it, but...yeah, it's not looking good.