TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

ECW on Sci-Fi (6/10/2008)

There's two positives to Matt Sydal on ECW.

1) We get to see Sydal every week

2) Their letting him go out there and hit fancy moves to get over. Another positive, is everything Sydal has used is very safe, just "tweaked" due to his personal style. Not a single thing has been risky thus far, with the worst being the lift into rana spot, but that's a common spot.

He could have a bright future.

It's most likely because WWE wanted to own Matt Sydel's name but Sydel probably told them no so WWE came up with Evan Bourne.

Isn't Matt Sydal his real name? Can't trademark and own that...

I'm not sure if Sydal is his real last name or not. I know back when he first started in GCW he just went simply by 'Matt' and then Sydal got thrown on there sometime over the years

Is he still billed from St. Louis or are they saying one way or the other?

It's most likely because WWE wanted to own Matt Sydel's name but Sydel probably told them no so WWE came up with Evan Bourne.

I'm not sure if Sydal is his real last name or not. I know back when he first started in GCW he just went simply by 'Matt' and then Sydal got thrown on there sometime over the years

Hah. I forgot about that. I miss GCW.

Is he still billed from St. Louis or are they saying one way or the other?

Hah. I forgot about that. I miss GCW.

We all do man

Well there ya go then. Geez is it really that hard to figure it out or that big of a deal?

Well there ya go then. Geez is it really that hard to figure it out or that big of a deal?

According to wiki, it looks to be his real name

Actually that impending move to a different daddy roster would explain why creative has left all their "good" ideas out of it.

Damn it...

Oh well...maybe they'll forget about Smackdown when it's all alone and it'll get awesome again!