TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Next In Line preview thread

I'm pumped for this card. I always am, perhaps because I co-create them. But I'm hoping the main event will give us a real barnstormer, and I'm looking forward to writing JJ-as-Pirata in particular.

Working boots at the ready, sir.

Holy shit. And the IL/Pirata v. TKO match holds a lot of intrigue for me as well - I like this. And quite the stacked card at that... craziness! It's like 2003 all over again :P

You know, my promo doesn't make a lot of sense considering this show is being booked in Venezuela.

Or it just gives you something else to bitch about in a board promo?

You never asked where the next show was being held Spike, just what it was called. Or at least, you never asked ME where the show was being held. If you asked Landon, he didn't ask me, and he left me to book it, so... cabbages.

To be honest, I was just trying to find a logical route around the south of the Caribbean before we head up towards Jamaica.

SWF could travel by boat, actually...Panama Canal!!!

Or how about a show on a cruise ship?

Or maybe a time limit match or two where one person has to defeat the other by the time the boat gets through the canal!

Don't. You're in a company where Maddix has co-control of the book. Don't give him ideas.

Since the fictional world tour wasn't exactly well-loved (although I loved the show from Milliways), somehow I doubt the cruise ship show would go over.

Don't. You're in a company where Maddix has co-control of the book. Don't give him ideas.

Seriously now. I've been pitching madcap ideas for months. Unless you want one to get through, don't encourage me people!

You know what. I will stand by my silly idea and we should do a boat show. It will add all kinds of psychology to matches. Seasickness will be the new chair to the knee!

This is coming from the guy who helped come up with a hockey rink match, and a no rest hold match.

A ladder match would have worked so much better in both spots.

I remember they had a boat match in the JL. I forget who was in it (except for maybe MVS) and what show it was on..but I remember it not going over so well.

It was me vs you vs someone (Crowe I think). I won with a 2K match which i hated writing (I hate three way dances at the best of times)

Should've had a scaffold match OVER the Grand Canyon. If Thoth was booking, I'm surprised you didn't.

WHO BETTA THAN CANYON!?

It's at this point I feel obligated to chime in, because everyone seems to have purged it from their memories, but at my insistence Raynor and Janus booked a series of matches taking place in fictional worlds like Racoon fucking City and the furry world in the comic he writes for.

Landon has a long way to go before he catches up to me and mine with our terrible, madcap ideas.

-Z

It's at this point I feel obligated to chime in, because everyone seems to have purged it from their memories, but at my insistence Raynor and Janus booked a series of matches taking place in fictional worlds like Racoon fucking City and the furry world in the comic he writes for.

Landon has a long way to go before he catches up to me and mine with our terrible, madcap ideas.

-Z

You don't think perhaps we purged it from our memories for a reason? :huh:

Since the fictional world tour wasn't exactly well-loved (although I loved the show from Milliways), somehow I doubt the cruise ship show would go over.

No, see, your contribution wasn't forgotten Zed. Although I always thought that the Fictional World Tour was Janus's idea. Anyway, I'm trying to ensure Landon never gets to that stage. Prevention is better than cure, y'see.

We came up with it in concert. I think. I'm pretty sure one or the other suggested it, and the other one egged 'im on to do it. Generally speaking, it's usually my fault for coming up with something and Janus's fault for making sure it sees the light of day. What a team.

By the way, Lost at Sea was awesome. How dare you guys? Definitely one of Strangler's better ideas, and he participated in a match on ice.

-Z

HELP!

Apparently, as I found in a reply to my complaints on the appropriate board, "They started a new group where people below a certain posting status have limited capabilities to prevent new users from spamming or starting dumb topics that clog up the board."

So, as a result I cannot (1) access my inbox, (2) send personal messages, (3) start my own topics... at least until I meet this place's requirements of not being a troll.

Hopefully, Toxxic, you'll read this and give me some other way to get a hold of you. Or, anyone, if there's any direction you can point me in towards the big guys, I'd appreciate it.

And just to chime in, gimmicky matches and characters have been a fun addition to this federation since way back when. Let them thrive every once and a while. Adds some spice to the writing :P

Just so everyone knows i am currently out of action because i've picked up this double vision thing and I can't see well enough to write anything

Will

Sign in to follow this