A list of foods I hate

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Wheat Thins

Popcorn Balls

Gum with liquid in the center

non-peppermint candy canes

Velveeta processed cheese

Velveeta processed cheese

Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese is, without a doubt, the best brand of mac and cheese out on the market. So I'm going to have to disagree with this one.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Boneless skinless chicken breast casserole bullshit with cream of mushroom soup poured on it.

I hated it too until I stopped using the canned cream of mushroom soup.

Now, a casserole with homemade COM soup...that's good.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I should've specified canned soup. You knew what I was referring to, though.

Nothing wrong with baked chicken and mushrooms. Hell, that's delicious.

Guest Vitamin X

Popcorn balls are terrible. In the vein of hating Wheat Thins, how do you feel about Chicken-in-a-biscuit?

Popcorn balls are terrible. In the vein of hating Wheat Thins, how do you feel about Chicken-in-a-biscuit?

I always get Chicken in a biscuit and go. YAY! Then I eat like five of them and I'm sick of them already. Everytime. It's almost like Lewis Black's take on Candy Corn, only I enjoy the taste for a couple of bites in.

I won't go out of my way for Wheat Thins, but I'll eat the hell out of them if they happen to be on hand.

You know what I hate now? Cheetos. I used to eat them (not like, an inordinate amount, but sure, I'd have some Cheetos then and now), particularly Flamin' Hots. Now I can't eat the fuckers. It's the texture. I get this paste built up on my teeth, shit gets all over my fingers... the whole thing is just not cool.

Texture is very important to me in what foods I like and dislike. It why I can't eat a tomato, but enjoy most all tomato based products. I love the hell out of Butterfingers, but the texture just kills it for me. (I guess that's why they made Butterfinger Crisp).

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I can pound a whole box of those goddamn chicken crackers if the mood's right.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Hard-boiled eggs (eaten alone. I don't mind them in the context of say, tuna salad)

Pickled eggs

Eggs over easy

Sunny side up eggs

Devilled eggs

Poached eggs

Egg salad

I always get dirty looks from the fam when I go back home, because I hate all manner of organs: no liver, no hearts, no intestines (read: chitterlings aka chit'lins), none of that shit. I'm also not very fond of butter beans, and I have to be in the mood to eat either collard greens or black eyed peas.

In other words, I basically don't like soul food... Aside from fried chicken and cornbread, I can't be bothered.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Not my favorite either. I can eat nearly anything, though. Organ meats are fine, but they have to be cooked absolutely perfectly.

Fried chicken liver with onions is one of my favorite meals. I like to have some fried potatoes, cole slaw, pinto beans and cornbread with mine.

I have no idea how you can hate some of those variations of eggs, Agent. I tried pickled eggs once, and that was enough to not like them forever, but those others range from perfectly acceptable to fucking yummy!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'm weird about eggs. I don't like them that much in general. Those iterations just don't sit well with me.

Fried chicken liver with onions is one of my favorite meals. I like to have some fried potatoes, cole slaw, pinto beans and cornbread with mine.

I hate liver more than anything in life, which sucked beyond words for me as a kid, because it's my mom's very favorite food, and I grew up in an environment where my mom didn't shop for us like me and my ex-wife shop for our son. When I was a kid, my mom bought groceries based on what my pops liked to eat, and what my sister and I liked was rarely, if ever, considered. Also alien was the notion of fixing a special meal for us because we didn't like the main course. Which meant, if my mom was in the mood for liver, I had to eat liver. :angry:

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Haha. Me and you aren't so different. This is how I learned to prepare my own food at a very young age, because fuck crock pot beef roast (with congealed fat broth) and mashed potatoes and then the leftovers three nights a week.

Any form of potato aside from roast and the occasional mash.

I also dislike most food that heavily features chocolate in its recipe. Chocolate itself included.

I'm weird about eggs. I don't like them that much in general. Those iterations just don't sit well with me.

You may not like eggs that much, but you know what you fucking love? The word "iteration".

I was a really picky eater as a kid, but I've come around to a lot of them.

I still won't go anywhere near liver, brussel sprouts, asparagus, cabbage, and most seafood.

By comparison, I would eat virtually anything during my formative years - Hell, I was even known as the child who loved the taste of Brussel sprouts - and only became fussier throughout the course of being a teenager.