TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

A list of foods I hate

I'll echo everything in the post above, including KKC's quote.

I never really mushrooms as a kid; then they became a pizza staple, then good in salads and on steaks and burgers, etc. My buddy who hosted Summerslam yesterday made some unbelievable stuffed mushrooms. I'm effing on board.

Meatless burger? The eff?

I'll echo everything in the post above, including KKC's quote.

I never really mushrooms as a kid; then they became a pizza staple, then good in salads and on steaks and burgers, etc. My buddy who hosted Summerslam yesterday made some unbelievable stuffed mushrooms. I'm effing on board.

Meatless burger? The eff?

Put a big grilled portabella mushroom on a hamburger bun, slap some condiments on it, and you've got a great vegetarian burger substitute. I shouldn't of called it a burger cause it really isn't but it's a hell of a lot better than that Boca Burger crap.

Guest Vitamin X

I like both versions, but yeah Port shrooms are fucking amazing in that form. He should explain that the mushroom gets a lot of benefit from being marinated in something like red wine and/or garlic, though. One of the best sandwiches I had in recent memory was just that, then sliced and grilled and served on a toasted roll with some cheese. Holy shit it was good.

Another version I've seen done is to mix it up with some spices, then blend in a food processor and shape it into a patty, put some breadcrumbs on the outside, and fry the sucker. I don't dig that one as much.

Im the least pickiest eater I know. Other than allergies (shellfish and portabello mushrooms) I will eat just about anything...but whole nuts, not even in a candy bar..but..I do like nut butters like peanut and cashew.

Im the least pickiest eater I know. Other than allergies (shellfish and portabello mushrooms) I will eat just about anything...but whole nuts, not even in a candy bar..but..I do like nut butters like peanut and cashew.

Yeah, I bet you like nut butter.

This series of posts made milk come out my nose.

Not bad poster formerly known as Milky.

White Hominey and Sour Kraut. There are foods I dislike and will abstain from eating, like I don't like any form of salid whatsoever, but those two foods are the only ones I can think of that I HATE.