TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Exslade ZX

TSM Superhero Draft

My last pick is a surprise to me because I was going to go in a completely different direction. But then I figured that I needed a person who would, in effect, work as a command center to help out my team. So in that vein, I'm taking the original Batgirl, now known as:

OracleBrainiacVirus.jpg

Oracle.

Barbara Gordon developed many technological skills, including vast knowledge of computers and electronics, expert skills as a hacker, and graduate training in library sciences. Gordon is also written as having a genius-level intellect and naturally possessing a photographic memory. Like Batman, Barbara Gordon originally used a wide variety of computer electronics and gadgets during her early adventures as Batgirl. These included an infrared scanner built into the cowl of her costume, various bat-inspired weaponry and the "Batgirl Cycle." According to Gail Simone, Oracle maintains control over the twelve technologically advanced satellites that were created by Lex Luthor during his tenure as President of the United States.

Oracle places her considerable skills and knowledge at the disposal of many of the DC universe's heroes. She is a skilled hacker, capable of retrieving and dispersing information from private satellites, military installations, government files, and the properties of Lex Luthor. Batman, himself a genius with a wide knowledge base and access to vast information resources, routinely consults Oracle for assistance.

170px-Beyonder.jpg

Beyonder

Considered the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe (before retcon's changed that). Imagine you're fighting, and then all of reality changes. How would that mess you up?

Considered the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe (before retcon's changed that). Imagine you're fighting, and then all of reality changes. How would that mess you up?

That's why I picked Tattletale and Sandman.

Well, this is perhaps a silly pick, but it appeals to me so who cares...this way I not only get a Green Lantern on the team, but also a home planet for them!

Mogo%201.JPG

Mogo, the sentient planet

I'm gunna clone an army of evil robot yous's using...

ms4.jpg

Mister Sinister completes my team... Look at how dark my team is, they all have red eyes and shiiit.

Mister Sinister's physiology was altered by Apocalypse, giving him an extended lifespan including superhuman strength, stamina, reflexes, and tremendous resistance to injury. Since then, Sinister has copied mutant genes into his own body to provide for additional powers; shapeshifting, allowing him to regenerate from massive damages; formidable mental powers; Sinister has been referred to as one of the five most skilled telepaths known to Exodus, and has demonstrated telekinetic abilities in the past.[12] He has also been able to project concussive force bolts and generate force fields possibly psionic in nature. Sinister has the psionic ability to take instant control of the minds of other persons. He also has the ability to establish mental blocks in the minds of others, thereby preventing them from striking against him. He also has the ability to project his mind into the astral plane. His clothing is of an unknown composition, and seems to function as body armor.

Well, this is perhaps a silly pick, but it appeals to me so who cares...this way I not only get a Green Lantern on the team, but also a home planet for them!

Mogo%201.JPG

Mogo, the sentient planet

But Mogo doesn't socialize!

440px-Trainer,_Carolyn_Head.jpg

Doc Ock (Carolyn Trainer)

Carolyn Trainer was a student of Dr. Otto Octavius who idolized him, even before the accident that grafted the four mechanical tentacles to his body. She still remained with him, willing to help him, even visiting him regularly while he was in prison. When Octavius wanted to create a virtual reality body for himself to do his fighting, he sought her out, and together they created Stunner and Master Programmer. However, he was killed before the experiment was finished. So, as a tribute, she took on the title and tentacles of Dr. Octopus. She later gave up the role when the Hand resurrected Otto Octavius and gave him back his tentacles, although she stayed to further assist him.

While I am enjoying this I am going to have to drop out. I'm moving today and will not have the time to really be able to do this right. Going to try and keep going in the TV draft, but I'm outta this one.

Sorry

Hmm, well you've already made your picks. So there's no real sense in dropping out, dropping out.

Anybody not participating want to volunteer to order the teams, excluding Youth N Asia, essentially making his pick?

For my final pick, I go with a Russian. A member of the Winter Guard the KGB and even the Champions of Los Angeles...that woman is:

DarkStar.jpg

Darkstar

Abilites:

Darkforce manipulation

Flight

Teleportation

Concussive blasts

Ability to create solid constructs composed of Darkforce energy

With my final pick I decided to go with the man who is going through lawsuit purgatory....

Miracleman

miracleman03.jpg

For those unfamiliar, he is pretty much a British version of Captain Marvel, who changes into Miracleman by saying "Kimota" (atomic backwards).

The name, and logo, makes me think of that old Cartoon Network cartoon, with the three superheroes. I think it was Multiple Man, and two others, which for the life of me I can't remember what they were called.

I haven't seen/thought of the Impossibles in years....

My final pick is someone more powerful than Superman, and trained not only by the armies of Apololips and the amazons of Themyscira (Wonder Woman's peeps). Plus she's cute...

Supergirl

Print_DC-Supergirl-Pink.jpg

Somehow, the last round seems to have gone the longest >_>.

Anyways, to round off my team, why not pick possibly the most deadly assassin in all of the DC Universe?

Lady Shiva

158494-117579-lady-shiva_super.JPG

Don't really need a write up to explain, this lady kicks ass. She's at one time or another trained most of the best martial artists in DC. Including being Sensei to the League of Assassins. And plus being a big Robin fan, I really enjoyed the arcs that included Shiva.

With a strike team that consists of Black Adam, Deathstroke, Lobo, and Lady Shiva...if we wanted you dead, you'd be dead.

91253-8756-lady-shiva_super.jpg

edit- On a completely off topic note, I noticed while making the Doc Ock picture, that the space moved, it becomes Do Cock. :unsure: What?

My next pick:

440px-Vision442.jpg

VISION

"The Vision possesses complete control over his density, and so is able to render himself intangible or extraordinarily massive and diamond-hard at will. He can partially materialize within another person, causing his victim extreme pain. The solar cell on the Vision's forehead emits beams of infrared and microwave radiation, with temperatures ranging from 500 to 30,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

Unghhh