TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

2008 NBA Draft

No seriously...someone explain how the fuck that trade makes any sense.

Rush is pretty much the same player as his brother...and they already have him. Jarret Jack has proven that he is and will be a mediocre backup point guard.

So you trade Ike(who i think anyone who has watched him play knows that the kid can produce) and Bayless who is simply a better guard than Rush and Jack.

Like...what the fuck is Indiana thinking.

If the Bobcats don't take Arthur they should just dissolve the team and send its players around the league.

No seriously...someone explain how the fuck that trade makes any sense.

Rush is pretty much the same player as his brother...and they already have him. Jarret Jack has proven that he is and will be a mediocre backup point guard.

So you trade Ike(who i think anyone who has watched him play knows that the kid can produce) and Bayless who is simply a better guard than Rush and Jack.

Like...what the fuck is Indiana thinking.

Larry Legend wants to be the best guard in the organization?

I know he was a 3, but it's all I can come up with.

this mutherfucker hasn't been productive in the FRENCH PRO LEAGUE.

Seroiusly...I blame Michael Jordan.

Oh and they got Josh McRobersts to Portland...that makes it all fine.

I think they are obviously trying to pull a white wash.

Travis Diener

Dunleavy

Murphy

McRoberts

Rasho

Make it happen!!!

Damn, Arthur is still there but Rush has been selected? Arthur was better than Rush. Poor Shady.....

And I think Arthur was the key for KU this year. He always put up great numbers, but they weren't flashy numbers.

Don't forget Jeff Foster!

They could have a white wash using the 6th man...that is impressive.

I can't believe that Arthur is still sitting there. Honestly.

There is NO reason that Orlando shouldn't take him. Of course, Otis Smith is running the team.

this mutherfucker hasn't been productive in the FRENCH PRO LEAGUE.

That's the part that jumped out at me. I never heard of him but I at least expected them to say "this guy was dominant in the french league and michael jordan thinks he can translate that to the NBA game" or some such thing as justification... lmao

What the fuck? Arthur still isn't drafted?

When I was covering sports in Kansas I had a JUCO coach that was close to the KU program tell me that Arthur (he called him Shady) was the thing that made KU go. He also said he was the best player on that team.

It seems a lot of people thought it was Rush, but I never thought Rush was out of this world. He was alright. He plays good defense and can shoot the 3, but he's very streaky with that shooting.

Arthur can do a lot of things under the basket, someone is going to steal him.

What the fuck. Did Arthur like, come in to some workout smoking crack or something. What the fucking hell.

And with Rick Sund gone, why are the Sonic still drafting 7 foot guys that might be able to contribute in 4 years.

My theory is that when GMs dont expect a guy to fall to them, they discount him, and get scared when he actually becomes available, because they didn't workout or prepare properly. Too safe. They just go with whoever they planned for.

Are people even aware that guys like Mario Chalmers are available?

Shit man, I want the hawks to trade into the draft now. We can build our bench with guys that should have gone middle of the first round.

*throws up hands* I give up.

I am guessing Darell Arthur, chris douglas roberts and Mario Chalmers must have killed a stripper or something when they went out after workouts somewhere.

This is just getting plain silly.

Well, apparently, Arthur has some kidney issue and his people refused to do some certain test/bloodwork/whatever, which has raised red flags across different organizations. That's what ESPN said at least.

Well, I had the position right, at least.

Good to see an IUPUI guy go in the first round, though.