TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

2008 NBA Draft

You know what else should raise some red flags. not being a productive player in the FUCKING FRENCH LEAGUE.

You know what else should raise some red flags. not being a productive player in the FUCKING FRENCH LEAGUE.

Yeah, at least Batum was an All-Star in the French pro league. Whatever that's worth.

Phew. I was worried that Arthur would fall to the end of the round, only to wind up in Memphis.

Except for Kevin Pritchard who I am sure just sits around and laughs at the rest of them.

*Remembers the days when it was John Paxson fleecing the Knicks* Yeah... I'm very afraid of the Blazers for the short term and long term. They are really building up quite a nice club.

Paxon never fleeced the Knicks.

That's what I was wondering. Unless you think Tyrus Thomas and Joakim Noah are McHale and Parish.

I don't understand how Bayless went from a top 5 pick in almost every early mock, to dropping out of the top 10, to getting traded for the guy picked 13th. I like Rush, he'll probably have a long career just due to the fact that he plays d and has a consistent shot, but he has role player written all over him. Bayless has star potential. Indiana didn't need Bayless, but still, Portland man, Jesus, they're going to be fucking tough last year. AND they add Darrell Arthur AND Ike Diogu to what was already a pretty stacked front line with Aldridge, Frye, Pryz and Oden's delayed rookie season.

I was not happy with the Knicks pick. D'Antoni is the perfect coach for the kid, so there's that, but I would have preferred Bayless, Alexander or Lopez.

Guest Vitamin X

Hahah, Tyrus Thomas.

Some asshole is supposedly saying that the Blazers got rid of Arthur for Batum. WTF, Pritchard?

I guess the man IS fallible.

See, trading Arthur for anything wouldn't be bad move. Obviously the Blazers are over stacked so they can trade to do whatever they want. They have Aldridge, Oden, and Diago in the front line and guys like Frye, Prizbilla and Raef Lafrentz expiring contract. You can move some of these guys.

So Kevin Pritchard is gonna take over for Mark Cuban as "GM everybody knows and reads about all the time," except he doesn't seem like an irritating-as-shit cock. I dig.

So Kevin Pritchard is gonna take over for Mark Cuban as "GM everybody knows and reads about all the time," except he doesn't seem like an irritating-as-shit cock. I dig.

And I don't think Mark Cuban is the teams GM.

What's happening to CDR is disgraceful- your loss NBA teams.

If Dorsey's head stays on his shoulders, he's going to be a beast in Portland. Though he doesn't exactly fit the character thing Portland has

What the fuck is Milwaukee doing? You trade for Jefferson, cool, then you draft a tweener forward (who should probably be at the 3) when you already have one in C-Villain, though granted Alexander was one of the best players on the board at that point, but then you take ANOTHER small forward in the second round?!?? Draft a fucking guard.

CDR goes to Jersey. Great team for him. Can't believe he slipped so far.