TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

Chinese Democracy Leaks

The real crime here is lumping in Jet with the Stooges and MC5, as if the former deserved to be in the same company with the latter. They don't. Jet is the Hinder of the garage-rock set.

I don't like Hinder one damn bit, but I can think of a worse band than them. How about Three Days Grace? I think they are the worst band of today.

Nickelback, Fallout Boy

I'm not too big on Nickelback or Fall Out Boy, but I think their songs are at least listenable. Three Days Grace however, are awful. Their music is very bad and unoriginal. Most other bad bands at least have a unique sound.

Since I guess this is the go-to GnR thread, I'll ask it here.....

What ............. the fuck ....................is My World..............

I listened to it for the 1st time today.... what the fuck.... This is the weirdest and most definitely worst GnR song I've ever heard.

Nickelback are, for the most part, horrible. And the vast majority of the people who come into my store asking for their CDs, come across as being complete idiots. What pisses me off the most about Nickelback is that they have become the blueprint for every other "modern radio rock" band and have an army of clones (I'm looking at Three Days Grace, Theory of a Deadman, Saving Abel, etc).

I wish I had it like Nickelback, what an easy ass ride through life, at least financially. Spit out the same, inane shite repeatedly, unabashedly so, and rake it on in. Was How You Remind Me *really* that big with these people?

Yeah, and the funny thing is that all of their cds have done really well.

Side note: Chinese Democracy is on iTunes now. I might download "Better" but I don't really like anything else on the album.