TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

Carl's Jr. & Hardee's

There used to be a bunch of Roy Rogers around here but they have all closed down except one that is 45 minutes away. Probably the best fast-food/chain Roast Beef available. However, they have really strange operating hours.

There used to be a bunch of Roy Rogers around here but they have all closed down except one that is 45 minutes away. Probably the best fast-food/chain Roast Beef available. However, they have really strange operating hours.

Yeah, mine is open til only 9-10PM most days :(

I'm gonna name drop two fast food places that are exclusive to NY:

1.) Five Guys Burgers - Awesome burgers with unlimited free toppings from hot peppers to onion rings.

2.) Joe's Bestburger - Huge ass burgers and is probably the only fast food place I've seen with grape soda available.

I'm gonna name drop two fast food places that are exclusive to NY:

1.) Five Guys Burgers - Awesome burgers with unlimited free toppings from hot peppers to onion rings.

2.) Joe's Bestburger - Huge ass burgers and is probably the only fast food place I've seen with grape soda available.

There's a local joint that's fast food that has Grape Soda on tap. Mucho sexy.

Guest Vitamin X

Oh yes. A Five Guys just opened here in Portland (actually the suburbs, but whatever), and I am so fucking there to check it out.