TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the pinjockey

Fantasy Football

I win!

Round 2 will feature Nukes vs D-Bags (likely since they're only down 4 points with Akers tomorow) and Steamers vs Lonestars (who pulled off the bigtime upset as the #7 seed thanks to Andre Johnsons 27 point explosion and despite not having a QB start).

Yeah, I was really excited to see Harley lose and the Lonestars win. That this Lonestars person (not sure which poster it is) started Culpepper suggests that the person might not being paying much attention. Advantage: Cleveland Steamers. I feel a Marvin-Kinetic clash of titans coming on in the final.

Yeah, I was really excited to see Harley lose and the Lonestars win. That this Lonestars person (not sure which poster it is) started Culpepper suggests that the person might not being paying much attention. Advantage: Cleveland Steamers. I feel a Marvin-Kinetic clash of titans coming on in the final.

whoever Lonestars is (too lazy to try and figure out) hasnt logged in to edit their team at all in over a month.

Looks like I had a decent point total but a horrible matchup. Of course it would've helped if Brees, Portis, White, and Walter (all among the league leaders in yards and/or TD's) bothered to show up but oh well...time to run the consolation bracket.

I broke 100 for the second straight week. It would appear that playing the "no respect" card has really gotten my players fired up, and we're peaking at the right time.

Guest Vitamin X

What's really amusing is I checked my fantasy team on yahoo for the first time probably all season, and was surprised to discover that my team, which had an automatic draft, and I haven't done a single thing to the rosters other than release who I figured were the most valuable players on my team, and the team is still, for some reason, at .500!

A complete lack of effort will earn you mediocrity in this league. Awesome.

I'd take Colston and Breaston...

As for QB: Cassel (It's snowy and windy and cold but Belichick will still throw the short WR screens/HB screen passes) and has built this offense around the pass, much like Bill Walsh.

As expected, the championship game will be Kinetic v. Marvin in a battle of Original TSMers. When these two teams met earlier in the season, I got the Detroit Lions treatment. The rematch should be significantly more competitive, as the Steamers have been peaking over the last few weeks.

As expected, the championship game will be Kinetic v. Marvin in a battle of Original TSMers. When these two teams met earlier in the season, I got the Detroit Lions treatment. The rematch should be significantly more competitive, as the Steamers have been peaking over the last few weeks.

Slightly more competitive means you still lose...sorry.

Lonestars is me...I've been without phone / internet for a bit and honestly thought I was out of the playoffs so I didn't bother to head out to the library to even check on how my team was doing.

I wasn't ever able to access my team to get Thomas out of the lineup. Should Marion Barber end up having a big game, well...I'm not going to say that a Marvin win would be tainted. I'm only going to imply it.

Im only up 10.85 points and Steamers has Cutler and Jackson tonight.

/needs a few more points from Stover/Flacco/Mason/Westbrook/Bess

oh and Barber only has .13 points and I left 2 WR (Hixon and Avery) on the bench with 13 points each, plus I started Boss at TE and I guess he didnt play.

How the hell am I that close? I got nothing out of Chester Taylor or Pierre Thomas. That New England shutout must have netted me a lot of points.

How the hell am I that close? I got nothing out of Chester Taylor or Pierre Thomas. That New England shutout must have netted me a lot of points.

14 from NE, 7 from Hartley, 6.85 from Bryant, 3.7 from Miller and 2.7 from Taylor

unless theres some sort of huge craziness, I doubt I can hold on to a 14.23 point lead with you having Cutler and Jackson.

I'm at least assured of Cutler slinging it around in the 2nd half. Some garbage time yardarge could push me over the top, but I'd feel more comfortable with the sort of close game where Jackson would be a factor. Months of dragging and dropping names in boxes all comes down to the next 30 minutes. Who wants it more?

I'm happy with 3rd...didn't think I'd make the playoffs when Anderson got benched and to see my guys rally to defeat the 2nd ranked team in the league and at least place top 3 is good enough for me.

My most favorable scenario is happening - the Chargers are putting the rout on Denver which takes out Jackson if they can run the ball as well as they just did that drive and Cutler having to go to the air throwing down 18 means at least one more int..

I'm happy with 3rd...didn't think I'd make the playoffs when Anderson got benched and to see my guys rally to defeat the 2nd ranked team in the league and at least place top 3 is good enough for me.

That's loser talk. HOW IS THAT TALK GETTING YOUR TEAM CLOSER TO A CHAMPIONSHIP?

My most favorable scenario is happening - the Chargers are putting the rout on Denver which takes out Jackson if they can run the ball as well as they just did that drive and Cutler having to go to the air throwing down 18 means at least one more int..

That didn't take long, huh? I hope someone forcefeeds Jay Cutler a Pixie Stick. Goofy-looking fucker.