TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest !!!

TSM Missing Persons Bulletin

I stopped going to the Pit when Barron and KOABIAB stopped going there.

They were the wind beneath my wings & all that jazz.

Special K's been gone for awhile.

I stopped going to the Pit after the changes. Not only does it look pretty bad and a lot of posters aren't posting there anymore...the site took away my password for my super (un)secretive account! How is a man supposed to post incognito when is WAY too incognito?

We need a TSM intergender tag match. CC and Jingus vs. Scroby (since he has had a match) and, um... well, I was going to have him as one of 2 referees, LUCHA STYLE~! but due to a lack of female competitors, JHawk will be on Scroby's team. referee is John Trudel, AKA JST.

Switch out one of my team for one of their team. CC's the only really competent wrestler, and JHawk and Scroby are both little skinny guys while I am... not.

the site took away my password for my super (un)secretive account! How is a man supposed to post incognito when is WAY too incognito?

It did that with everybody's password. PM me with your account name and I'll switch it back for you.

I don't want to go to the Pit, because Jingus is a loser.

Considering the source, I'll take that compliment.

As for the new layout, yeah, it's not as good as the old one. That was Illustrious's decision, since he's the server owner and tech guy, and apparently the new system makes his job a lot easier. But it's not THAT bad, it's still the same board, only a few minor changes. We've got six different skins, surely one of them will appeal to you. Yall come on back now, y'hear.

the site took away my password for my super (un)secretive account! How is a man supposed to post incognito when is WAY too incognito?

It did that with everybody's password. PM me with your account name and I'll switch it back for you.

It's a secret. Not a very good one, though. Anyway, I don't really want to resume posting over there. The conversation pretty much came to a halt, and it's harder to pick out what is being said due to the layout.

No, it's pretty bad.

It's a secret. Not a very good one, though. Anyway, I don't really want to resume posting over there. The conversation pretty much came to a halt, and it's harder to pick out what is being said due to the layout.

what my niggas here be saying

Guest Vitamin X

I know! I totally miss that guy. One of the few people left in the Pacific NW who I'd hang out with from this board. The only other one is maybe Jorge/IK Cool Jew, but he's in L.A. most of the time.

Guest Vitamin X

What, seriously? I want to talk to that fucker. I know he went to rehab to clean himself up, so that probably has something to do with it. He's by far the TSMer I miss the most out of all the MIA ones, although I'm pretty happy a lot of the ex-Pit guy like niskie and whatnot started posting here again as well.

I know! I totally miss that guy. One of the few people left in the Pacific NW who I'd hang out with from this board. The only other one is maybe Jorge/IK Cool Jew, but he's in L.A. most of the time.

Thanks a lot, asshole.

Is Special K the goggles guy?

Yep.

I've said it before, but the dude was like a living David Lynch character (He loved Lynch's work too.)

Guest Vitamin X

Thanks a lot, asshole.

Okay cheech, I'd hang out with you too. But you're not around as much as you used to be, either. Fucker.

Chick has been MIA for a while, but in the biz it's typically seen as a negative for an up-&-coming worker to be posting on message boards, so that could be part of it.

I would see it as a negative for anybody with a real social life to be seen constantly posting on a messageboard

I know he has posted recently, but Slayer has been away from TSM a good bit lately.

I'll give him a call and let him know you miss him. I don't know how much he lets people in on his real life stuff but he's doing well and I'm sure he'll be back soon enough to entertain you all...until then here's a picture of a murdered clown; talk amongst yourselves

dead_clown.jpg

Slayer was in the chat with us last night. He still reads the board frequently, but just doesn't post as much as he once did.

Slayer was in the chat with us last night. He still reads the board frequently, but just doesn't post as much as he once did.

This.

I was on vacation for a week plus change earlier this month and when I returned I just couldn't get back into things. I still read the board regularly, just haven't found much to post about lately. I am on AIM nearly every evening though and am generally up for one-on-one conversation or group chats.

In short, consider this summre my offsesaon

As for The Pit, I'm not a big fan of the new layout, nor am I a fan of the new search engine which only finds posts from after the switch, making it impossible to find old posts for reference (which has been noted as the sword by which I live and die). However, I was willing to live with it and did post for a bit after the first board reset and switch, but after the second reset I was mildly annoyed and just didn't feel like asking Ill to fix my password a second time. When I feel like posting there again, I'll ask.

Vern Gagne is alive and well.

and of normal size

There was no Pit