TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Obi Chris Kenobi

TNA 2009 UK Event

Got TWO emails yesterday about this, so they must be desperate.

TNA Wrestling brings its 'Maximum iMPACT 2009 Tour' to the M.E.N Arena on Tuesday 20 January 2009. Tickets, priced £45.00, £35.00 & £22.50, go on sale this Friday at 9.00am (27 June). To book tickets call 0844 847 8000* or book online at men-arena.com

Speaking ahead of the new tour, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling president, Dixie Carter said: "The U.K. wrestling fans have embraced TNA Wrestling…the reception we've received so far has been nothing short of incredible and we look forward to returning in January."

Featured wrestlers on the upcoming tour include Olympic gold medallist Kurt Angle, "King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett, TNA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal, Abyss, The Motor City Machineguns, TNA Women's Champion Awesome Kong, Gail Kim, "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt, Tomko, "Cowboy" James Storm, Curry Man, Shark Boy and more! (line-up subject to change)

If you can't wait until January, then get a taster inside the six-sided ring of "TNA iMPACT!" every Saturday at 9.00 pm on Bravo.

Anyone go to the last one?

I'm going to RAW later on this year to the MEN. From what I can gather it's pretty big.

I'll go to this one, I didn't go to the last ones cause I couldn't find anyone to go with :( sigh.

If things go well, I hope the do a PPV over here.

I'm really tempted to go this, but would likely go to the London event rather than Manchester as it'll be a lot closer and just generally easier/cheaper to get to.

I'm going to the Raw/SD tapings in November at the MEN, Luke-O :D

TSM-UK invasion!

Ha so am I! Up in the rafters I mean. My ticket even says, "stricted view" or some shit like that. I think I'm going to be by the Titontron on the right side.

The M.E.N is huuuuge, 18,500 for wrestling, 21,500 for boxing! I hope they are planning a single decker show!!! I saw a half full WCW show there and that was no fun at all!

wow its as big as 18,000?! I thought it was only 10,000, shows you how good I am at judging crowd sizes haha. Its a bold move by TNA, be interesting to see if they fill all the seats, bare in mind they've started to promote this 6 months in advance almost.