TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

The "Night of Champions" PPV Thread

What's the opinion on DiBiase on the mic? Could he be a good promo guy?

He has potential, still a little green on the mic.

The return of the white ring ropes. I really like that color for the ropes. I was annoyed they used red for WrestleMania, because it looked pretty awful.

I was just thinking the same thing with white ropes. As for WM, if you look closely, they actually used a bright orange, which was even worse than red.

Well since last year only one title changed hands at this PPV do you think this year will be an overly excessive number of title changes?

But there's no reason to keep the belt on Jericho. He's in a main event level feud with HBK, and I'm glad the IC title has the chance to be defended more like the days when Nitro, Benjamin, and Hardy were champs.

I think it was the right idea to put the belt on Kofi, Jericho has been doing jackshit with the belt... It is about time they took the title off him. It's not really warranted for the Jericho/HBK feud... Plus with the title changing hands it freshins things up.

The booking as far as the HBK-Jericho feud is fine. I just think it would have been better for Kofi to chase someone for a while as oppossed to being another young babyface who gets the IC title hotshoted to them.

There was boring chants because Kingston is largely unknown. Jericho didn't need the title, and actually he and the feud with HBK were lowered because of it. Looking at the current Raw roster, Kingston actualy makes the most sense. Who else would make more sense? Chuck Palumbo? Snitsky? Santino? I guess maybe CM Punk, but he's MITB.

That was a good women's title match. Mickie did a great job of selling the arm.

It was a good match. Katie can really work. I hope the two continue feuding. With Melina hurt and Candice out injured as well, Mickie is the only face female on Raw.