TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (6/30/2008)

Maybe with Punk coming out next, they can start a slow burn to him becoming a cocky heel.

Damn...well enjoy your hour and a half world title reign punk.

Unless, which I think would be cool, have cade, rhodes, and TD come out and interfere on punks behalf. There is your new stable.

Actually I'm pretty confident that Punk will retain, which is why I'm worried. Cena and Batista are faces, Jericho is busy with HBK, meaning JBL is the only top heel. What is Cena and Batista going to do unless JBL has the title?

For Punk loving competition, winning the title like he did doesn't jive with that character.

Shit, he's going to lose it tonight to JBL isn't he?

If he does, I can see Edge causing Punk the loss.

Other then the one Nitro in Fargo where DDP lost the world title to Sting and gained it back at the end of the show, has a champion won the title on the show and lost it the same night?

JBL could go out there and do for Punk what E.G. did for him...

Right??? :ph34r:

I don't see JBL nearly bleeding to death and bringing his A+++++++ game tonight to get someone else over, so in a word, no.

Other then the one Nitro in Fargo where DDP lost the world title to Sting and gained it back at the end of the show, has a champion won the title on the show and lost it the same night?

It happened to Orton at that PPV last year. He was given it. HHH won it and then Orton won it.

You know, I was really pumped after the first 30 mins. of this show. But then they did this JBL crap and I have real bad feeling about this. Are they so against Punk that they think putting a belt on Bradshaw could possibly be a good idea?

It happened to Orton at that PPV last year. He was given it. HHH won it and then Orton won it.

Man, I totally forgot about that.

JBL could go out there and do for Punk what E.G. did for him...

Right??? :ph34r:

JBL could die?

(too soon?)

Well before he dies he could bust his BUTT to make Punk a credible champ in the eyes of the fans. ;)

Not wishing anything bad on Mr. Bradshaw.

Good stuff. Cena putting over Punk. Maybe they are for real. :)

Edit: Now if Cena went out there and put Punk over, that would be amazing.