TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (6/30/2008)

They really don't need two World title pictures in that graphic. That's overkill.

DQ for pulling the tights? WTF? Jericho looks like a dumbass now. At least he gets to beat down Kofi.

I think it made the ref look like more of a dumbass, then it did Jericho.

Woa, I have never seen someone DQd for holding the tights.

they've done a really good job of making everything Jericho's said, the truth.

Chris Jericho is Bret Hart without the "being an ass in real life" part

what did jericho say? i must have missed that.

btw, jericho should have snapped and beat up the ring with a steel chair like he did in WCW.

Cody Rhodes might be the most homosexual acting wrestler ever.

I wish he would move his fucking knee pads up to his actual knees. he looks so fucking stupid with them down near his ankles.

Yeah, like that asshole Ric Flair.

Flair didn't have lanky chicken legs though...it didn't look as bad on him (although still sort of dumb) But rhodes just looks regarded.

Marshall Law [sic]...Prison Rules...

Marshall Law is a failed Australian TV series. You're referring to martial law.

...which was a failed U.S. TV series.

...which is the name of a Tekken character.

...which is based off Bruce Lee.

Bruce Lee was in Enter the Dragon with John Saxon

John Saxon was in From Dusk Till Dawn with George Clooney

George Clooney was in Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over with Bill Paxton

Bill Paxton was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon

Six degrees of separation with Kevin Bacon.

I wish he would move his fucking knee pads up to his actual knees. he looks so fucking stupid with them down near his ankles.

Flair didn't have lanky chicken legs though...it didn't look as bad on him (although still sort of dumb) But rhodes just looks regarded.

Highly!

Highly!

:lol: removes foot from mouth :headbang:

Man, it must be really easy to make those nameplates. Changed already. (Yes, I'm aware.)

I like to imagine that every wrestler on the roster has a nameplate made for each title belt he or she is eligible for, for just such an occassion.

Is it just me, or has tonight been extremely enjoyable? The opening segment started off sorta "meh," but then Punk entered the mix and it was awesome. I even liked Cena's promo (and I'm still one of the few Cena-haters here). The Women's match wasn't offensive (though Jillian sucks), the DiBiase/Rhodes -v- OK JOB Squad was decent for what it was (though Rhodes needs a much better finisher than his weak DDT, considering how solid the Million $ Dream Legsweep is) with a decent promo after (it explained why Cody turned on Holly, and why he aligned himself with DiBiase, and DiBiase perfectly hit the nail on the head with "rebellion" amongst those under 30), Noble got on my TV, Kofi/Jericho furthered Jericho's vendetta against Michaels with Jericho completely losing his shit, and Punk/JBL has some nice heat to it.

...really, this has been my favorite Raw in a while. Since maybe right after 'Mania.