TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for love?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=CronoT

Please don't message me unless you are serious about seeking a potential relationship. If you're only interested in messing around, please look elsewhere. I'm tired of relationships that go nowhere.

You should definitely send CronoT a note and say hi to him.

Hey, pushing carts helps his physique ya know.

you guys are just being mean.

carry on.

He walking around in heels? What kind of shoe alters your height upwards of TWO inches other than heels?

Hello. I like to read, especially science fiction and fantasy. I also like video games

He had me at hello.

Why any man would put "Video games" in there profile is beyond me. "I like video games" is something young teenagers say.

Yes indeedy. I smoke weed for the proven health benefits of cannabis, I'm constantly on the internet because it's a great learning tool, I eat fatty foods because of the Atkins diet, I date fat chicks because they have better personalities, I think non-fans are crazy when they claim that wrestling is homoerotic, I can stop drinking whenever I want, all my problems are someone else's fault, and I play video games for the boost in quick strategic thinking and hand-eye coordination. Any standard loser excuses I missed?

One of my faveorite CronoT moments is when he came back as Inuyasha. Anyways, cronoyasha complained about that Chuck Norris cartoon replacing Inuyasha as an April Fools prank. Wildpegasus then told him this:

Why are you insulting gay people and Yogi Bear at the same time? You come off pretty immature when you do that.

And I can't understand what anyone would have against Yogi Bear. Sure, Evangelion's fun but Yogi Bear is a staple of animation. If you go around dissing that than you may as well be banned from all animation because you haven't earnt your animation watching badge.

Dissing Yogi Bear? What's next? Bugs Bunny? Stop complaining, sit down and watch the show.

When wildpegasus tells you off, you should go kill yourself.

Games are almost socially acceptable now. It's not really a big deal unless you go on about it like him, but he has a lot more issues for some lucky lady to deal with than games anyway.

Games are almost socially acceptable now. It's not really a big deal unless you go on about it like him, but he has a lot more issues for some lucky lady to deal with than games anyway.

I actually emphasize my loser qualities, as that's the type of woman I want. Sure, I already know I'm a pimp rock star, but I'd much rather sit at home reading comic books, and my potential mates should know and cherish that.

I dunno, you could either take it as a work of fact or fiction, and a lot of people do list factual books as their favourites. If somebody deems The Bible to be a work of fiction then yes, it is a pretty terrible choice for a favourite book. Completely monotomous chapters that just repeat the same sentence over and over again with different names attached do not make for good reading.

Guest !!!
you guys are just being mean.

carry on.

Women: are they asking for it?

Seriously, though, we should let him try to find happiness. I guess I'm too old for this.

People like CronoT are so incredibly depressing that I just outright loathe them as a defense mechanism. Going "Hahaha what a pathetic faggot" is way easier than taking the time to actually try and imagine what it's like to live such a lonely, sad-sack life. I mean, this shit

I like to be with someone I can talk to, who I can be with, and feel that I can tell them anything. I like the outdoors. I like going to parks, the zoo, and I love nature. I find it very relaxing. I\'m looking for a Lady who would want to be together, and just be herself. I live by myself, and I would like someone to fill that ache in my soul. Looks aren\'t important to me. How a person is inside is what matters. I would like to be with a Lady I could shower with affection. I have also recently reconnected my with my personal relationship with God, so it would be important for me to have someone who understands or shares my faith.

is fucking sad, man. Imagine him sitting there typing all that out and then just letting out a giant sigh while he stares longingly at his half-full shelf of anime DVDs. Reading that is like seeing a dog that's been left out in the rain or some shit. Ughh/