TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

PROMO: When then boss is away...

Shortly after Next In Line...

Fade in to the cracking sound of splintering wood

Toxxic: Come in Va'aiga.

Striding confidently into Landon Maddix's office, brushes remnants of door out of his path is the imposing figure of the Maori Badass. Toxxic sits at his desk, looks up, checks Va'aiga out to see he's not armed and looks back down to his highly important (probably) paperwork.

Toxxic: You're about to tell me why you want a hardcore match with SIN aren't you?

Va'aiga: Where the fuck is Landon?

Toxxic: Landon is busy celebrating Spain's win in the football. Apparently he's got enough Spanish ancestry to use it as an excuse to go out and get loaded. Which leaves me in charge. Now you want SIN.

Va'aiga: You're damn skippy. I'm going to make him bleed.

Toxxic: You got him. Next show. Normal rules.

Va'aiga: Normal rules? You guessed right first time Toxx. I want hardcore.

Toxxic: You already have that in the future. VDN vs SIN and Bruner, hardcore rules. It's pencilled in for the first show you actually stay away from beating each other up long enough that all four of you are healthy.

Va'aiga: So why the hell don't I get him rules free next show?

Toxxic: I'm a businessman Va'aiga. I know the fans are salivating over you and Dace getting a chance to shed SIN and Bruner's blood. So there is NO WAY I am giving away a Hardcore match with any of the four of you before you all get it on. Plus if you have a hardcore match with SIN one of you may well end up hurt. No, you don't need to tell me it's going to be him, which is again what you're about to say, more to the point if one of you gets hurt it delays the big tag match longer. Neither of us wants that. So you get SIN, straight up rules. Fine?

Va'aiga: Fine.

Va'aiga walks off as Toxxic allows himself an under-the-breath “Bloody hellfire!” and a shake of the head. Megan Skye walks into the office, treading carefully over the shattered pieces of door.

Skye: What was that all about?

Toxxic: The Maori wanted a match with SIN. So I booked it.

Skye: OK. And how are you going to explain the situation to Landon?

Toxxic: Megan.... Get the duckies.

Fade out...

QUOTE (Тайг

@ Jul 3 2008, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"to find the SWF, just follow the trail of broken doors....."

Given the number of broken doors (and tables) across five federations and ten years, Va'aiga is now responsible for 13.2% of the Home Depot Center's profits

Sign in to follow this