TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
This is Bo

Promo: The Island of Revenge

‘LA TIERRA LE BORINQUEN…DONDE NACIDO YO’

This is my island, I blend in nicely…they don’t know my evil ways nor will they ever figure it out. Even if they do, these are my people. These people think the way I do, act the way I do, look the way I do. I speak, they listen. I know they’re language because it’s my language as well.

“Come estamos?”

Regardless of anything I still have to be polite with my own people. Hell, I go to the Bronx and the reception is unbelievable because my people here and over there in the City that never sleeps all know the struggles that I’ve been through.

“Disculpa, donde estas lo chicharrones?”

“Mira, siga derecho como por dos blockes, has una derecha en esa calle que tu ves al fondo, aya estas la bodega de los chicharrones y pan de dulce.

As tempting as that sounds… wait, let me get some… Ah let me forget it. Revenge is sweeter than food, then candy and revenge is in my menu. I’ll just blend in with my people and enter the arena as one of my people that work there. That’s what I will do, disguise the un-disguisable, well, there’s no need to disguise because I’m being me, in front of my own people. My people that will have my back to the day I die because these are my people.

SIN continues to walk amongst his people, no stopping for autographs, and no gawking, because these are his people, his equal and he will maintain it like that. He slowly trots towards the Coliseum, no one stopping him…

SIN stops.

Shit, the fuckin cops…a pig is a pig anywhere you go, my people call these pigs ‘La Guardia’. Just act normal and nothing will happen… Keep walking, that does it, just keep walking. Yes…he nods, I nod, we both nod and I keep it moving. I know this neighborhood like if I lived here, but what people don’t know is that I use to live here. This is the reason why I say these are my people.

“SAMMY…SAMMY.” Some one is calling SIN by his government name, that’s not good, maybe it is.

SIN turns around to where the voice is coming from, and he sees a familiar face that brought a smile to his mouth. “Angel? Como estas?” SIN asked in Spanish.

“Bien, bien… pero, eh…speak to me…eh en English.” Angel smiles.

“Ok, how’s tía?”

“My mommy? Eeeeehhhhhh… she’s good. Will be surprise…eh…to…eh…to know you are here.”

“Ok, tell her and tell the whole family and friends that Sammy is here and Sammy is inviting all of my people to come to the Coliseum on the 15th of this month. Ok?” SIN said.

“15th? 15th…? You wrestle?” Angle asks.

“Si, I wrestle…and I want you and the family and friends to watch me wrestle. Ok?”

“Coño, claro…”

“I will go around your house later to speak about it more ok?”

“Ok.”

SIN and Angle gives each other and pound and a kiss on the cheek (because that’s what family does) and they go on their separate ways. After about 20 more minutes of walking and looking at these half naked women. SIN finds himself in front of the coliseum and he enters with no problem, no security, nothing.

Shit, this is why Puerto Rico is so fucked up now; people just don’t care unless it’s family. (Looking around) this is where it will start, resume and end, on the 15th. (SIN begins to walk towards the back stage area.) It’s not even transformed to the wrestling arena yet and that’s the way I like it. This is the opportunity to find the hiding place and start phase one of my revenge. Did not have the chance in Venezuela, but will have the chance here, in my island. (SIN goes enters the door that says ‘Baño’) Ok… (SIN looks up at the ventilation systems) This is where I enter.

SIN goes to one the toilet that’s right under the vent. He sees that the shaft is locked with screws, he observes it and notice that these screws are old…he takes off his shirt, wraps it around his right hand and starts delivering thunderous rights towards the seal shaft. After the third hit, the screws buckle and the seal crumbled in.

(With a smile) Again, this is going to be like taking candy from a baby. (SIN lifts himself up and squeezed himself through the shaft and into the vent system, he looks towards his left and sees nothing but darkness, he looks towards his right and sees the same thing. He starts going towards his right because; he doesn’t really have a reason… He throws the seal to the floor and knows that it’s going to take about three days for someone to notice that the seal is broken, after that, it’s going to take another three days for them to replace it after they do a shitty investigation. He crawls about 50 feet and stays, there’s another seal about 4 feet away. SIN does not do anything but just sit there, waiting.

And now I wait… I feel like a spider right now. (SIN smiles) along came a spider.

Now I wait.

I wait.

End

Edited by Toxxic

Sign in to follow this