TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

SmackDown Spoilers - July 11, 2008

I'm hoping for the "sex tape" or some scenario of Edge with the planner or some other girl during this week break-up, preferrably found by Triple H, teasing dissension again between Edge and Vickie, only for it to be a master plan, as it's one of the Edgeheads in the tape, or a menage a troi of sorts purposely done by Vickie to assure Edge wins the title at GAB. Somehow swerving Triple H, thinking Vickie is on his side or something. In TNA it would be a mess, but somehow I can see WWE making something like that work. Maybe it's just that Edge rules.

EDIT: Holy comma splice, batman.

Guys guys guys, why have all of that wacky "entertainment" when we can just have a standard "camera catches and ruins everything" storyline leading to a bland face turn for one of the two of the top heels? :rolleyes:

What really needs to happen is the swerve mentioned by the other two posters and this leads to HHH doubting himself for being played like a fool. This leads to a fuck everything tweener character that eventually goes heel on someone like Punk after a random RAW run-in. I think HHH on a path of destruction would be pretty entertaining as I've never liked him as a face.

This was basically my idea with Kane after the 2003 heel turn; he would go on a path of destruction spanning both shows taking out numerous superstars along the way before being bested by the returning Undertaker. Of course WWE thought it better to feed Kane to Shane so oh well.

The whole things seems like they are trying to redo the HHH marries Steph storyline with a new twist. Basically they are trying to make Vicki become face nd have Edge leave her for someone else and be a bigger heel. What I see happening is as stated HHH may have some footage that comes up where Edge is caught cheating on Vicki (kind of like when Steph told HHH she was pregnant and she saw the footage of her faking it). Vickie will leave edge and signs of Undertaker returning will start or that will be the motivation for the HHH vs Edge match since they are rushing everything.

I agree. Vickie has become such a loathed, detested heel character that Edge ditching her in any way, shape, or form would get him cheered. Or it might just end up with both still being hated but just not together.

From day one I said the only logical way any of this can end is for Vickie to finally get fired as GM, then Edge cuts the heel promo of all time dumping her and saying he only slept with her to further his own career. The entire angle has to be leading to that one promo.