TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Kamala

Wrestling related dreams

Come on, it's hard to beat my dream that Raw was taking place live from my complexe's driveway, with King and JR Sitting on my front porch steps doing commentary. Or the one where I was at BATB 96 trying to warn WCW guys that Hogan was the 3rd man.

Had a dream last night. It started with a recap of Past events in the WWE. Apparently Vince McMahon and Undertaker were feuding, tho all they really showed was UT scaring Vince by turning out the lights and playing his music. Anyways Raw starts off with a shot of the arena, all the wrestlers are in the ring and JR says that we're going to a press conference that Vince is having about some new venture. He walks up to the podium with Steve Austin, who was wearing the Austin 3:16 shirt with the orange and black lettering, those jean shorts, boots and the Shockmasters helmet. And Triple H, who was wearing that weird jean jacket over the leather jacket that he wore and a Indian Headdress. Then the lights go out at the press conference and the arena, Vince Freaks out, all the wrestlers clear out of the ring and go stand on the aisles of the seats (including Ultimo Dragon, who had tons of belts). Everybody is looking around and then they spot this big TV screen in the corner of the arena, with Taker's titantron playing. There's a figure in a black hat and trench coat. He walks behind the screen, takes off his hat, and starts making his way to the ring. But it's not Taker, it's Hulk Hogan!

You win the thread.

I forgot to mention, Triple H also had the goofiest grin on his face, like he loved being in the Indian Headdress.

And for some reason, I love the one dream about Ric Flair in the white room kicking over National Geographics and threating to kick the pharoah's ass.

New Dream

I'm in a class room. The teacher comes to the front and starts speaking about boats, in how they're made, how they float, everything like that. I'm reading a book in the class, but then I look up and realize that the teacher is actually Gorilla Monsoon. I freak out. He then splits us up into groups, gives us a chunk of wood, and tells us to make a boat. I look at my partners and they're King Kong Bundy and Rip Taylor.

I've had several dreams that my dad was a wrestler. Well a former wrestler, since he was usually dead in them too.

and now I'm going to have a nightmare about your avatar.

I had a dream recently, and I don't know HOW I had it...

It was early 1997. WCW Nitro. Hollywood Hogan was set to defend the WCW/nWo World Heavyweight Championship against "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

We cut to the back, and Piper is laid out, in a bloody mess. While being treated by EMTs though, he informs that he prepared for this, and has a suitable replacement for himself in the match.

Hogan comes out for the match.

His opponent?

Yokozuna.

The details are somewhat foggy now. I should have written this all down, as I recalled everything vividly upon waking. But I had a dream in which myself, Santino Marella, some woman who was apparently his girlfriend, a human version of Butters from South Park, and a human version of Clyde from South Park, along with several random other people were all in a hotel suite.

Everyone was drinking and smoking pot. Santino was being his usual self. I really wish I could remember quotes from the dream. Somehow, after being sent to bed, Butters was sexually molested by an unknown assailant. I ate some delicious Chinese food, but ended up having to shit 3 times. The third time, I was shitting and trying to fend off some elves with knives at the same time.

When I got out of the bathroom, Santino and friends were watching a movie about an asteroid hitting earth and causing an apocalypse. Somehow, that morphed into a news broadcast. So shit was really going down. Everything was dark and destroyed. Outside, there were these large translucent creatures who looked like a combination of the aliens from the Alien movies, and some sort of lobster type deals.

Everyone was trying to find safety, while Santino wanted to go to "Dunka the Donut" (Dunkin' Donuts, of course). Apparently, Santino and his girlfriend were both shrimp people- like centaurs, but with the bottom/horse part being that of a shrimp. I guess the aliens were only after the shrimp people. The dream ended with one of the aliens first getting Santino, and then his girlfriend, scooping them up in their jaws as blood splattered everywhere.

Alright, here we go.

In the early-morning hours I had dreamt that I met not only Ludvig Borga, but his stunt double as well. Why he required a stunt double, I do not know. Both were friendly and allowed me to have my picture taken with them. Why I would want my picture taken with Ludvig Borga's stunt double, I do not know.

Then I went to this party and lost the camera with the pictures of me and Ludvig Borga and his stunt double. Damn.

Also, Borga didn't look like himself, but his stunt double was passable.

I had one years ago that involved the Power Rangers, the cast of the video game Star Fox and Eric Bischoff of all people. It was so wierd even I don't think I can explain it.

I had a dream last night of an ad that showed a new online Mortal Kombat that said The Undertaker was a hidden character. I played the game, went to the question block in the middle of the character select screen, and I ended up with Jericho instead.

One of his special moves was a blue fireball using one hand.

I had a funny one the other night. I had a dream that the rage virus hit the little town in Vermont where I go to college and I led a group of students to safety to some barn a couple of miles away. In the barn, there was another group of survivors living there led by Tommy Dreamer of all people. The dream ended with a Vince Russo like swerve where me and Tommy went out to get supplies, only to discover that everything had inexplicably returned back to normal and the dream ended with me and him hanging out a giant cookout. Damn that dream was really weird as hell.