TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

Things that Amuse or Please You

How is it flattering to know that the degree to which you suck is so 'immense' that it goes beyond you being merely mediocre and turns you into a poster who is easy to despise?

Guest Vitamin X

Taiga is the female Marvin, not the female Battlenuts, although I suppose she's rapidly becoming a hybrid of both.

I swear I saw a CL ad that was taken in my office's men's room. That made me happy, because there's only two other guys I work with, and neither of them use the bathroom that much, unlike the prez's son...

I was quite amused at the very silent reaction the Disaster Movie trailer received at the show I was at last night.

That sums up all the parody movies, they're disasters.

Guest Cal Moriarty
I swear I saw a CL ad that was taken in my office's men's room. That made me happy, because there's only two other guys I work with, and neither of them use the bathroom that much, unlike the prez's son...

I don't know where you work, but you have a blue-collar heart.

I saw my brother get married yesterday. I'm pretty cynical about the concept of marriage, but the ceremony was some straight-out-of-a-movie shit. Outdoors, beautiful and not humid (a concern since it was in North Carolina), great music, an exquisite bride and some very touching personal vows. My mom said later that almost all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen looked pretty choked up for the majority of the ceremony. As an added bonus, our favorite uncle, who wasn't going to come (we live in Michigan) surprised everyone by showing up 40 minutes before the ceremony was slated to start. He somehow kept it a secret all this time, even though I work for him and he sees me and my mother almost every day.

The whole experience was flawless and though I've been critical of him marrying at a relatively young age (22), it was a fantastic evening where everything just fell into place.

When you're being a dick to somebody but you can use language to turn it around so that they're the dick. For example, when you're clearly in somebody's way, you say "Oh, am I in your way?" as if you're surprized to see them behind you, and they have to say "no" or else it's the other guy that's the asshole, not you.

While just searching around YouTube for old songs from my childhood/youth I found the Frida Snell version of The Smashing Pumpkins "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" which is now haunting my thoughts. Excellent.

This chick who rollerblades all around my town. Decent face (she looks kinda like Emily Perkins, for the few Ginger Snaps fans out there), average upper, but her ass...DAYUM.

Just got around to watching this show. Really funny, I probably liked it better than The Office.

I remember hearing that clip on NPR a long time ago. Extras has been struggling to climb to the top of my Netflix queue for a while now.

I just had a dream where I got Hannah Montana tickets from a radio contest, I scalped the other and went to and enjoyed the concert while making out with a MILF that had drug her daughters to the show as well. I was wearing a Hannah Montana shirt, but not knowing any of her songs my mind substituted hits like Mmmm Bop, The New Kids on the Blocks "The Right Stuff" and oddly enough, NIN's "Head Like a Hole" only with a girl singing all of them.

The best part was I dialed the contest on accident off a wrong number, and the DJ's laughed at that.