TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

Things that Amuse or Please You

Going to the zoo always makes me happpy. Despite the fact that I'd rather see animals in their natural habitats (which I cannot afford) there's something very relaxing about watching them just do their thing.

The inverse of that of course is the morons who rattle cages/pound on the glass and yell at them to do something. I usually give those people cut-eye.

Going to the zoo always makes me happpy. Despite the fact that I'd rather see animals in their natural habitats (which I cannot afford) there's something very relaxing about watching them just do their thing.

The inverse of that of course is the morons who rattle cages/pound on the glass and yell at them to do something. I usually give those people cut-eye.

I'm kind of the same way when it comes to ducks. We have a nice little park by work and I've spent a few lunch times watching them splash around.

I just found out today that I have been overpaying my car payment by about $23 every month for a few years now... not sure how I screwed that up. Anyway - I don't have to make a payment for the next two months which means an extra $700 for the budget.

Made my day.

I prefer to dip apple slices in carmel over the traditional carmel apple.

Carnival food in general pleases me, in related news. Cotton candy, lemonades, hand dipped corn dogs, popcorn, elephant ears, french fries that you put vinegar on with a hole in the cap.

Actually, carnivals in general please me. Definitely my favorite amusement related locale. Well, besides video arcades. And they're both dying out.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

When I was in 4th grade, I went to a county fair with my dad, and he yelled at me for not helping him back out of the parking lot well enough (?), and so I threw an elephant ear in his face, Three Stooges pie-style. He just told me "that's the last time I take you to any fairs," but it wasn't. He probably found it funny.

I went to two fast food places in one day! I didn't get much at either but I still find it amusing. Oh and I bought fireworks. My friend's having his Fourth of July in October themed birthday party on Sunday.

How does going to two fast food places in one day please you? Going to one in one day makes me unhappy. Unless it's In-And-Out.

I went to two fast food places in one day! I didn't get much at either but I still find it amusing. Oh and I bought fireworks. My friend's having his Fourth of July in October themed birthday party on Sunday.

I've gone to two fast food places for one meal.

I've gone to two fast food places for one meal.

Same here. Not my favourite moment.

My dad used to order his fast food meal with two drinks so they'd think he wasn't going to eat it all by himself. Now he just doesn't have any shame.

Both scenarios amuse me.

Working a nothing four hour midshift and then two days off in a row. It's like freakin' Christmas or summat.

Just got my car fixed, but it's still nice enough to bike it to work here in the Hoosier State. I'm enjoying it, especially since the whole moving/settling in thing has kept me from the gym.

I clotheslined a kid in the mall today for riding his skateboard in the mall. The kid deserved it.

Sounds like something out of an old beat'em up arcade game.

I finally found Miller's Crossing on DVD at Borders. The price said $9.99, but it rang up $5.99 and I had $5 in Borders Bucks, so...$1.06 for one of my favorite movies of all time. Swish.

I was just searching around the interwebs and got some random "Find someone in Provo!" pop-up thing that I assume rolls off where your IP is coming from and tosses out someplace regional to you. Pretty normal shit I suppose.

All good, but the thing that made me chuckle was it was two black girls.

I've grew up in a neighboring town to Provo. There's like 2 black girls in the whole city, and they were adopted by white people.