TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

Jay and Hacksaw

jay, Jay, jay, you know I follow you since you got off the forum and I gotta tell you this time you committed a mistake in the hacksaw piece.

I usually get surprised at how many missing Qs I find in internet interviews. Hacksaw basically cut a promo for the XWF, hope he didn't get paid for it :)

I would have asked these questions if I was in your place:

1) Do yu seriously think this XWF is gonna get over with the wwf-based public?

2) You diss Russo's idas but was the first to accept playing Canadian ass and GarbageSaw

3) Where's the damn TV title?

4) What do you think about hogan getting the money you'll never get to play the same act he played the past, what... 20 years, when you're reduced to indy shows and no one wanna hire your ass?

5) Where's that blue singlet you wore in '93 versus Yoko?

6) Come on, I know you try to impress young indy jobbers telling them Austin jobbed to you in a matter of second in '94!

7) Tell me about wwf politics in the 80s.

8) tell me about hbk politics in '93, you were there.

9) you hate the 'net but got a site, hmmm...

10) Did Andre ever crap on you?

11) tell me about 80s wwf ribbing.

12) tell me about wcw politics and hogan in '95.

13) is it true Vince Russo wanted to book a cancer angle with you?

Guest EI Cubano

If I was a professional wrestler who had been in the sport for 20 years like Hacksaw, the last thing I would want was some net-dweeb like myself asking him "insider" questions as if I had been sitting right next to him in the locker room for all those years. I tried to keep it fan-ish because that's what I am. I dont think that there would have been an interview anymore had I asked him "What do you think about hogan getting the money you'll never get to play the same act he played the past, what... 20 years, when you're reduced to indy shows and no one wanna hire your ass?" like you suggested.

Guest jimmy no nose

Generally, when interviewing anyone, no matter who they are or what you think of them it is a good idea to be polite and not to insult them with your questions.  If they are taking the time to talk to you for whatever reason, you should be nice to them and at least appreciate that they're doing it for you.

Guest Scotsman

Or you can be like me....I interviewed Killer Kraig Thompson, who was a dumb backyard wrestler who thought he was a "bigshot".  It was for Xwrestling radio and I decided to just be an asshole to him....he ended punching me and chasing me like a half fucking mile.  I think I have that on audio somewhere still.  I should hunt it down.

the Qs I posed were just a funny example, I don't mean you gotta be an asshole. Again, there really ain't such things as "internet journalist" and in some cases a wrestler is over because of the 'net. If you posed some more risky Qs he'd just have to say "keep it straight" and refused to answer. no big deal.

Guest Kinetic

The sense I got from that interview is either A) Jim Duggan knows fuck-all about the wrestling business and has just been along for the ride his entire career, or B) He was just humoring you.  It was so uninformative, you could've written a reasonable facsimile of his part yourself and not gone to all the trouble.

Guest Ghast

Hey Scots...you got beat up by a backyard wrestler and ran away? Man you shouldn't admit that. It makes you look pussy-ish.