TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/14/2008)

So when does Kofi come out to "save" Mickie?

in about 90 seconds.

Gotta love the visual of coming to save somebody with your pants falling down to your ankles.

So when does Kofi come out to "save" Mickie?

in about 90 seconds.

Gotta love the visual of coming to save somebody with your pants falling down to your ankles.

I was reading a post on another forum, i hear the crowd pop.. and what do i see on my tv? kofi losing his pants.

thank you adidas. thank you for inventing pants that have been causing wardrobe malfunctions since their inception.

I'm loving this Raw tonight and it's only been 15 minutes. I'm gonna have to make sure not to miss a minute of it. I really hope it's the mask Kane is carrying around..

i think that might be the thing that could cause me to mark out just as much as Punk's title win.

Can I just say I'm glad to see the Intercontinental title actually being fought over, and in the midcard again. It's about time it was worth something.

I really hope it's the mask Kane is carrying around..

which one?

2615.jpg

meh...I liked the super hero mask better

Although the mask without the hair just wouldn't be the same.

And the fake-hair they attached to the mask on the night where he lost it was just STUPID looking.

If Kane is carrying a mask around, it'd probably be a new one...Glen Jacobs once said it was hard to work in the mask, so they'd have to have had designed one that made it easier for him to breathe and such.

"Did you try the Pepsi machine?"

As for the Kane/Mask talk, maybe he can get a Muta/Rellik type mask, which works with a bald head. And I've thought has looked sweet as hell since seeing one.

Santino and Striker could be an entertaining combination, although they're both guys that would be better off as being fulltime managers.