TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

Big Brother 10

I hate how people are like "I wouldn't break my word for $500,000!"

Yes you would, you fucking idiots.

Yeah, that is foolish. I can respect Ollie for saying that to Dan & Brian, but he's such a bitch for spilling the beans just because of the way April looked at him.

Even better is the old man taking off his military gear when he's going to stab someone in the back because he doesn't want to shame the Marines or whatever. It's an obvious tell now. If you're a houseguest and Jerry's suddenly not wearing his military clothes that means he's going to lie to or betray someone. I just think that a 75 year old man would be above the BS of acting like if he's not wearing a Semper Fi hat that means it's OK to lie to someone you swore allegiance to the day before. What a douchebag.

It's okay to lie to people in any case. That's what the games about. Everyone who goes in to play the game should know that, and nobody should make a big deal out of betraying someone/being betrayed. It should be "Shucks, you got me!" and that's the end of it... Which is kind of how Brian reacted.

Yeah, that is foolish. I can respect Ollie for saying that to Dan & Brian, but he's such a bitch for spilling the beans just because of the way April looked at him.

As much as I like April aesthetically, she was beyond pitiful when she confronted Ollie. I liked how upset she was that she thought that he really cared for her & it might have just been gameplaying. Ummm, April, you two met a week ago while competing for half a million dollars; it's safe to say that this relationship won't be a long-lasting one. Still, though, she's hot, and I think Ollie made the right decision in distancing himself from Brian and alligning himself more closely with April's smoking body.

Even better is the old man taking off his military gear when he's going to stab someone in the back because he doesn't want to shame the Marines or whatever. It's an obvious tell now. If you're a houseguest and Jerry's suddenly not wearing his military clothes that means he's going to lie to or betray someone. I just think that a 75 year old man would be above the BS of acting like if he's not wearing a Semper Fi hat that means it's OK to lie to someone you swore allegiance to the day before. What a douchebag.

Being untruthful is a huge part of the game; someone that was 100% honest wouldn't last long. The trick is to lie enough that you get to the end but be honest enough that people want you to win.

You know, I was going to start a BB thread a couple seasons ago, but just thought it'd get laughed off the board.

I always like to pick my favourite on the first or second episode. BB8 it was Dick and he ended up winning. I skipped BB9 (The couples thing really threw me off it). Was BB7 the allstars? If so that one I picked Will, same as BB3 which I believe is the original season he was in.

This time I'm going with Ollie.

My point was that the old man lied and it was the right move to make. If he hadn't, he would have made 8 enemies. But it's silly to act like it's less of a lie because you took your hat off.

Ahh, duly noted, naiwf. I thought you were condeming the lie, not the "it's not as bad if I take my USMC hat off" aspect of it.

I think it's admirable (but hilarious) that he thinks it's disrespectul to lie while wearing his marine gear. He's definitely old-school about it.

Seriously. I hate how people play either the integrity card or the "I need the money more" card.

This is a fucking GAME. You have to lie through your fucking teeth to advance in the game. If you've ever seen the show before, you'd know that. Stop acting so fucking offended because someone is trying to PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. And I'm not gonna give you money because you need it. This isn't a fucking charity. Earn the money by kicking these other people's ass in the game.

I need the money > integrity as far as my anger level goes.

Rewatched Episode 2 with my GF today with the benefit of being sober. It still baffles me that Brian was going around "securing votes" after Jessie won the POV comp. I have a little less hatred for Ollie, but he better get a poker face if he wants to last.

Should be interesting to see how Jessie's HOH week plays out, if he really wants

Steven

out, hopefully he nominates instead of just going for the backdoor tactic.

Personally, I hope Dan, Steven or Renny win HOH next week, because I want to see all the C.Y.A ass-kissing.

The women on the show this year are quite possibly the most annoying bunch ever assembled. Angie and Keesha are cool, but the rest need to be removed, preferably by sniper rifle ASAP. I thought the season with the Nerd Herd was brutal, as was the Wamber/Dani/Jameka/Jessica/Kail season, but these chicks are just WAY more annoying.

Was it just my interpretation, or was Renny right when she said to Jerry he has to be careful what he says when he has the military gear on from now on, which was mentoned by someone earlier in the thread.

As far as tonight's episode goes:

I think I like Jessie "a little bit" more. Not too much, but I did like how he spoke to people in one-on one situations. As much as I like Angie, she fucked up, and it my cost her soon.

I really think Dan will go to the Final Four. These things are always hard to pick, but I think the loyalty aspect will go a long way for him.

My hatred for April and Libra continues, and I just pray that there is a week when they are both on the block.

Was it just my interpretation, or was Renny right when she said to Jerry he has to be careful what he says when he has the military gear on from now on, which was mentoned by someone earlier in the thread.

As far as tonight's episode goes:

I think I like Jessie "a little bit" more. Not too much, but I did like how he spoke to people in one-on one situations. As much as I like Angie, she fucked up, and it my cost her soon.

I really think Dan will go to the Final Four. These things are always hard to pick, but I think the loyalty aspect will go a long way for him.

My hatred for April and Libra continues, and I just pray that there is a week when they are both on the block.

That was me. He's basically said that he won't lie if he's got the stuff on, so if you see him walking around military gear free you know he's about to break a promise, lie or betray someone. I didn't realize that Angie's mistake was so big until Jessie spelled it out for her. I don't remember her being one of the people that confronted Jerry in his room, but it's clear she was at least aware of the fact that most of the house wanted Brian out and then decided to be his friend. That's a gamechanging stupid move and even though she's one of the few people I can tolerate she killed herself there. Keesha is the only female playing an intelligent game at this point and I think she will float under the radar all the way until the end. I could easily see her winning the cash.

Guest The Elements of Style
Big Brother?!? This show's the fucking drizzling shits! What's wrong with you people?

They still drink. It's weird to see how much they edit things from watching it live. On the show they made it seem like Jessie really wanted to nominate Renny and the other house guests bullied him out of it, but in the live feed he was just saying he wanted to nominate her and basically agreed that he shouldn't/didn't make a big deal about it.

I seem to recall in early seasons the alcohol flowed freely and there was more drama going on. Have they replaced the alcohol with bibles the past couple seasons?

I think they restricted it after Beau and Janelle acting a fool in BB6. They still drink, but not as freely.

I seem to recall in early seasons the alcohol flowed freely and there was more drama going on. Have they replaced the alcohol with bibles the past couple seasons?

I think they restricted it after Beau and Janelle acting a fool in BB6. They still drink, but not as freely.

They only get 4-6 cans of beer, and a bottle of whine. (Among all of the houseguests.) They also only get it whenever production feels like giving it to them. If you watch Showtime/the live feuds, some people have been complaining about how they hadn't had any alcohol in like four days, specifically on the weekend.

Although this season there's a few people who don't drink anyways. I'd be pretty pissed though, as when you're couped up in a house like this with nothing to do, alcohol would probably be the best solution.

They need booze or SOMETHING to make this crowd more interesting.

BB6 was the last good season they had. Big Brother had always been good, light-hearted, trashy fun.

BB All Stars had the hamsters way too in control of the house, since they knew exactly what do to and what to say to get the reactions they wanted out of the show.

BB8 turned into mean abusive piece of shit time.

BB9 started out alright, until they decided to push the shit out of James.

This crew of hammies just takes themselves way too fucking seriously. Time to make it FUN again.

Wow. Jerry calling Libra a bitch was hilarious. There is too much going on in the house right now IMO. I will enjoy this alot better in a couple of weeks when everyone gets some solid screen time. I don't even think I saw Ollie tonight.

Wow. Jerry calling Libra a bitch was hilarious. There is too much going on in the house right now IMO. I will enjoy this alot better in a couple of weeks when everyone gets some solid screen time. I don't even think I saw Ollie tonight.

Because they can't show this, on television. (NSFW)

Well, I suppose they could, censored, seeing as they did 4th season, but they wouldn't.

They only get 4-6 cans of beer, and a bottle of whine. (Among all of the houseguests.) They also only get it whenever production feels like giving it to them. If you watch Showtime/the live feuds, some people have been complaining about how they hadn't had any alcohol in like four days, specifically on the weekend.

Although this season there's a few people who don't drink anyways. I'd be pretty pissed though, as when you're couped up in a house like this with nothing to do, alcohol would probably be the best solution.

Doesn't HOH get a bottle of wine as well?

A few days ago I said Keesha was playing a great game. Scratch that. I can't believe she saw how her OWN ALLIANCE turned on Angie, Dan and Steven for daring to associate with Brian and then she decides that she's Steven's BFF despite everyone in the house wanting him gone. Sometimes I have to wonder if these reality shows aren't scripted from start to finish because if they aren't, then it means the vast majority of people who play them are just retards.

Big Brother?!? This show's the fucking drizzling shits! What's wrong with you people?

Another quality post from The Czech Republic! Let's hear it for him, folks!

Don't be a douche, Czech - you don't like something, don't go into the thread.

Guest The Elements of Style

"You have to like something to post about it" wound up on the cutting room floor when I rewrote the board rules in April, sry

Glad Keesha won, as the paranoia level should be high. I am sure Dan and either Jerry/Renny will go up, so they will not rock the boat. Then after POV, she could drop the hammer, if someone comes off.