TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

ECW on Sci-Fi (7/15/08)

Have Bourne turn heel and join Mark Henry.

They could be a Kane/X-Pac style team (Henry the power, Bourne the speed)...and then Bourne wouldn't have to do his own promos due to Tony Atlas being there.

I'm really starting to get annoyed with WWE's Did You Know stats that serve only as an opportunity for the company to suck its own dick.

My boyfriend and I have contributed greatly to that number, as I think we own every single PS2 WWE game that has been released.

I'm really starting to get annoyed with WWE's Did You Know stats that serve only as an opportunity for the company to suck its own dick.

Wait until a couple of weeks, then we'll see...

Did you know:

"WWE Smackdown was the first sporting event following 9/11, therefore singlehandedly helping the nation recover as a whole."

Is Sydal's gimmick that he cuts horrible promos?

That wouldn't be all that exclusive to him though, would it?

My boyfriend and I have contributed greatly to that number, as I think we own every single PS2 WWE game that has been released.

I own RAW is WAR for Sega Genesis... and that's it...

...Chavo becomes Jobber to the Stars.

...is Edge the ONLY member of La Familia that ever gets wins?

As the only wrestler in the group who actually gets heat, I'd say yeah he does.

They could have had Bam Neely pull him out of the ring and cause the DQ. I mean Chavo was ECW champion not too long ago and was beating Punk clean, who is now World Champion on Raw.

I think its time for the return of the legendary Kerwin White.

...the Colin thing made me have a weird mental image...that would only work if they ever could get a time machine to bring wrestlers from the past into the present:

1994 or 5 era Mikey Whipwreck vs. Colin Delany.

...the Colin thing made me have a weird mental image...that would only work if they ever could get a time machine to bring wrestlers from the past into the present:

1994 or 5 era Mikey Whipwreck vs. Colin Delany.

I've had that idea before... I think it'd be awesome.

I like Knox. He's improved so much since coming back. His biggest knock before was no charisma or presence, he at least has the second one down now, and is competent in the ring with a more unique offense than what other hosses typically get. If anything he needs to take the beard and become more wild in look and style.

I miss the seperate entrances of Miz and Morrison. Just a little quirk that added to the characters that neither could even handle sharing the spotlight.

Ah, well.

I guess they lost the rights to the original Hardys theme.

Too bad. I could see Matt and Jeff having their own singles themes, and then have the old Hardys theme as their rare team-up theme.

I guess they lost the rights to the original Hardys theme.

Too bad. I could see Matt and Jeff having their own singles themes, and then have the old Hardys theme as their rare team-up theme.

I thought the old theme was stock music. I swear I heard it in the background on a commercial for ESPN Radio.

Considering that Matt's on ECW, Jeff's on Smackdown, and the talent exchange allows people from both shows to wrestle on the other, in kayfabe, how is this a rare appearance?

Matt's been wrestling on Smackdown all the time lately anyway.

I like Knox. He's improved so much since coming back. His biggest knock before was no charisma or presence, he at least has the second one down now, and is competent in the ring with a more unique offense than what other hosses typically get. If anything he needs to take the beard and become more wild in look and style.

I think it would be cool if he grew out the beard and his hair a little more and adapted a wild brawling style like Brody.

Was bummed to not have any talent initiative segment tonight at all......granted, it could get a little repetitive with Estrada as the fall guy every week, but I liked the idea of a new guy coming in each week and building up the ECW roster a bit. I wouldnt mind seeing D-Lo end up showing back up on TV this way.

Other than the surprise (which wasn't really sold well by Adamle AT ALL) of Chavo jobbing out to Bourne quickly, nothing much on this show to comment on much. Atlas has potential as Henry's manager, though. I like his old school carny role he's doing in a way. He played off that situation with the random non-plant fan starting to bend the frying pan well.

Not sure if its even been thought about, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Hardys v. Morrison/Miz added to the ppv last minute for the tag belts.

Sweet, Rochester's getting a Raw on Sept. 5th.

It's a Raw/SD/ECW supershow (i.e. house show), from their ticket listings & the fact that it's on a Friday.

Either way, first time WWE's been here since last December.

I'll be there if I can scrounge up the cash to go/win something off a radio contest/snag some cheap ones off eBay for the third time running.

WHEN ITS WHITE ITS RIGHT. I enjoyed that Kerwin White gimmick. Shame Eddie had to die. I thought WWE banned the SSP and all other risky moves, which is why London has being going downhill ever since they banned the 450 Splash. Also the whole laughing because he knew it was gonna be a kayfabe car explosiion that Vince was in last year. So why is Bourne/Sydal allowed to pull it off? By the way he looks amazing when he does it. Another thing, how are Snitsky's teeth so yellow? I've always wondered how he got them like that.