TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Great American Bash 2008

Cop out

Figures

Well it's not like the feud was going to end before Summerslam.

And even in kayfabe, this previously injured eye, is now dripping with blood, and so at least it actually makes sense to stop the match.

Although King's constant, "He's bleeding, the match should be stopped!" was getting kind of annoying, when plenty of people have bled.

Cop out

Figures

That was a awesome match and finish, and I can't stand either guy.

They probalby shouldn't have shown an up close replay of Jericho's punches stopping an inch or two away from his face that forced the match to end.

We all know wrestling is fake but try to make it somewhat believable

That match told a great story, and wow, did Michaels ever blade a gusher. Was surprised to see that on WWE since the blood has been so minimally used as of late. Builds solid heat towards the final showdown at SummerSlam.

*groan* Does anyone really care who wins the Pretty Little Princess My First Title Belt?

Someone out there cares, just nobody in this community.

Cop out

Figures

That was a awesome match and finish, and I can't stand either guy.

They probalby shouldn't have shown an up close replay of Jericho's punches stopping an inch or two away from his face that forced the match to end.

We all know wrestling is fake but try to make it somewhat believable

Jericho has shitty punches, I'll give you that. But I think his punches did a good enough job, to get across the story they was going for toniight.

*groan* Does anyone really care who wins the Pretty Little Princess My First Title Belt?

I care, but I'm curious as to whether the answer to "Who was the first Diva champion" ends up being "The daughter of Jim Neidhart" or "the gutterslut who most recently fucked The Undertaker".

I care, but I'm curious as to whether the answer to "Who was the first Diva champion" ends up being "The daughter of Jim Neidhart" or "the gutterslut who most recently fucked The Undertaker".

My money is on the one who fucked...I mean fought her way up the ladder

Was that ever really in doubt?

I'm worried Batista will go over if this match is coming up this early.

Well there is only Cena/JBL and Edge/HHH after...

I'm just hoping for a good match.

Well, true.

I see Kane interrupting, causing a DQ and of course, a Triple Threat at Summerslam.

I want Kane's mask and old music back.

Also, I love the way the refs only check for foreign objects before championship matches.