TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Great American Bash 2008

Batista is really sellin' those kicks.

Shit ending. Hart/Diesel would have been the better finish. I though that was where they were going with Punk limp as Batista was putting him back in the ring. Alls you needed was a Batista Bomb set-up, a moment of sympathy and a quick roll-up. THEN Kane could have attacked.

Guys, its really doesn't matter how the match ends, as long as there's an obvious set-up for a rematch at the next PPV. This program isn't going to get blown-off just yet.

I thought the match was great, considering how limited Batista is. The ending is just an afterthought.

Punk hasn't won a match clean other than Snitsky for crissakes. JBL was distracted by Cena and Cryme Tyme, Kane was a countout and now Batista was a DQ...

The match was pretty good too, until the shit finish. Batista could have been rolled up and lost no heat. It would have been prime time for a heel turn.

Nice, can't have the champion looking strong or anything. Decent match until the end, though.

Punk looked really strong, honestly, considering how "physically overpowering!!!!" Batista is. I knew that the ending I predicted would piss a lot of you guys off, but its just WWE Creative 101.

Punk hasn't won a match clean other than Snitsky foun/r crissakes. JBL was distracted by Cena and Cryme Tyme, Kane was a countout and now Batista was a DQ...

This post maks me think about Punk's MITB r

Ending aside, Punk came out of that looking really good. He outclassed Batista at every turn and basically kicked the shit out of him w/ Batista's only 'strength' being his 'strength' as Cole put it.

Better match than I expected from Punk and Batista. Finish was what I expected, so it is what it is, builds to a triple threat at SummerSlam. Gotta say Punk was given a chance to look strong there against Batista though, which I actually DIDN'T expect so I can't complain too much. Could have done without the Batista bomb after the match, didn't see any reasonable point in that when they need to be focusing on making their champion strong, especially after a non-finish. However though, as I said, Punk really had Batista's number there in that match. That looked like Rob Feinstein taking the kick in the face by Kane, although I'm sure it wasn't.

Shit ending. Hart/Diesel would have been the better finish. I though that was where they were going with Punk limp as Batista was putting him back in the ring. Alls you needed was a Batista Bomb set-up, a moment of sympathy and a quick roll-up. THEN Kane could have attacked.

didn't Batista already recently fall for that moment of sympathy shit?

Henry has the ECW title, Shelton wins US gold, Kofi has the IC title. Is there a black guy besides Burke who doesn't have a title?

Marvin won't be happy about these developments.

Burke is better than Mark Henry and JAMAICAN ME CRAZY! at least.