TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

Comic Request thread

In honor of the dearly departed...

n28877.jpg

Mara Jade: By the Emperor's Hand

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzjmzmfgdzw

Thrawn Trilogy up next. As a note- I don't beleive Splinter in a Mind's Eye ever made it to graphic novel- or if it did, I do not have it. I do have hte novel in ebook format if people want me to post that, though.

Huh. Crisis #3 works fine for me. Try re-downloading it. If you still have problems, I'll upload it separate.

Sorry, my mistake; it's issue 4 that I'm not getting. I did re-download it, but in place of Issue 4, I get the covers of issue 4 and the "Scanned By" page, and that's about it.

n28877.jpg

Mara Jade: By the Emperor's Hand

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzjmzmfgdzw

Thrawn Trilogy up next. As a note- I don't beleive Splinter in a Mind's Eye ever made it to graphic novel- or if it did, I do not have it. I do have hte novel in ebook format if people want me to post that, though.

It did publish, but since you don't have it no worries.

It did publish, but since you don't have it no worries.

I checked on bit torrent- and I found it. It will take a few days, though- I'm increasing my Star Wars comics by 11.50 gigs to get it.

I almost bought Extremis the other day. Had it in my hand with a few other things but decided to save the money instead.

Do you have any of Grant Morrissons Batman run prior to RIP? or All Star Batman and Robin volume 1?

I almost bought Extremis the other day. Had it in my hand with a few other things but decided to save the money instead.

Do you have any of Grant Morrissons Batman run prior to RIP? or All Star Batman and Robin volume 1?

I only have 7-10 of All Star Batman. What do you want from Morrison? Chances are I have it.

I'll let you all I don't have any Marvel Zombies. Never really liked it.

And of course those are the Batman Issues I DON'T have. Give me a few days to download, then upload them.

Do you happen to know what Issues Black Glove first appeared in, or did they start in RIP?

I know I keep on asking over and over, but can you try to find Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV the graphic novel? I can't seem to find a seeded torrent.

I am now firmly addicted to this thread...I find myself checking it everyday to see what new things you have added! Thank you gentlemen. Anything new from Marvel has been great and very compelling...I am anxious for any new XMen books and the end of Secret Invasion.