TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

Comic Request thread

I would love anything you got / can find of Connor Kent/Superboy that hasn't been upped yet.

EDIT: I hope you didn't already start uploading anything and didn't announce it but I found a torrent for this request. Once again thank-you for all your hard work.

Just discovered this thread, been downloading a bunch, thanks! Could you post Generation X? Also if you had the Spider-Man Clone Saga in a way that was easy to put up that'd be killer too, it's always been a guilty pleasure of mine.

Just discovered this thread, been downloading a bunch, thanks! Could you post Generation X? Also if you had the Spider-Man Clone Saga in a way that was easy to put up that'd be killer too, it's always been a guilty pleasure of mine.

There's Generation X for you. Not to sure about the Clone Saga- I've got it, but it is MASSIVE as well and broekn down into individual titless and such. Any must-reads out of that mess for you?

Or I could just upload the Ultimate Clone Saga...

Thanks a ton, this will bring me back! And the movie to boot! Haha I used to have it on VHS but sadly it was recorded over for some reason once, probably something stupid.

I found a huge ass Clone Saga torrent, so don't worry about that. The Ultimate Clone Saga sounds interesting to me, I didn't know that went down.

Would you happen to have The Walking Dead volume 2, and any of the following volumes?

I downloaded the first volume, read it, loved it but can't find two anywhere. I was hoping Megadownload would have it but no luck.

For some reason I haven't been near this section in a while. I also haven't been reading comics in a while so that's probably it.

Slightly off topic: does anyone know if a harddrive inside an external hard drive is the same as an internal one? Basically the power supply for one of my externals died and it's impossible to find a replacement plug for it. On that harddrive I had heaps of comics (mostly marvel) that I could probably also share if I could get to them. [That & im dying to get back to them myself.] If I take apart the external can I slot it into a desktop?

(Keep up the good work anakin

... & Daredevil vol.1 if you have it. Thanks)

I wish I could help with the Robin Annual but alas I do not have...but New Avengers 27 seems to be incomplete and I believe that's the issue Iron Fist and Dr. Strange join the team and I am dying to read it! Any chance it can be re-upped? Oh and because I'm a greedy prick Ultimate Clone part 9 is no longer around either..soooo..

Anybody have a suggestion as to where I might find other threads such as these so that all the pressure isn't put square on the grand shoulders of our good Mr. Flair

Any particular issues? There is 3 gigs and 380 issues in Vol 1, and not even I have the patience to upload all of that.

For some reason I haven't been near this section in a while. I also haven't been reading comics in a while so that's probably it.

Slightly off topic: does anyone know if a harddrive inside an external hard drive is the same as an internal one? Basically the power supply for one of my externals died and it's impossible to find a replacement plug for it. On that harddrive I had heaps of comics (mostly marvel) that I could probably also share if I could get to them. [That & im dying to get back to them myself.] If I take apart the external can I slot it into a desktop?

(Keep up the good work anakin

Have you tried e-bay? I picked up a replacement plug for my external hard drive.