TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Comments that don't warrant a thread

Awesome poll in the Raw section of WWE.com

Who might Shane and Stephanie McMahon consider for the new Raw GM?

Eric Bischoff 15.26 %

Armando Estrada 2.72 %

Linda McMahon 14.00 %

Snitsky 4.03 %

Val Venis 63.96 %

Total Votes: 307971

I also find it funny that Linda would have to be considered by her kids in order to take over as GM.

ROFL. I want Val Venis GM of Raw!

Unforgiven is in Cleveland this year and I think ticket prices actually went down since the last ppv here Survivor Series 2004. I got 1st row seats, center ring, in the upper deck for $80 . . . the prices for Unforgiven are:

$150

$85

$65 - I would guess those same seats I got four years ago cost this much now.

$45

$25

Still no bargain but it'd be the 1st show I've gone to since a SD/ECW taping a couple weeks before WM23.

I live in Columbus and a friend of mine and I are going to the show, but I don't see where to get tickets? I just looked on ticket master and the event isn't even listed.

My thinking may be a bit antiquated, but I believe the charge considerably more for Rumble/Mania (obviously)/SummerSlam/Survivor Series tickets.

Yeah. Summerslam was $300 for the first 5(?) rows. $90 for floor seats on rows 6-10.

Who's flooding the ballot box with Val Venis votes? Not that I'm opposed to a Chief Morley revival...

Coffey's been gone from TSM for a long time. Now we know why.

Any idea on who this is -

Anyway, Ricky's (Ricky Ortiz) gimmick is said to be based on a developmental wrestler in Ohio Valley Wrestling from a few years ago who was constantly thinking of catchphrases, ideas for T-shirts as well as gimmick ideas when he hadn't really learned to wrestle yet.

I'd I was to throw out a guess I'd say Daniel Puder. It really could be anybody though...

I was on Yahoo a couple of minutes ago, and Alexis Laree (Mickie James) was the top searched item today. Did she die, announce she's posing for Playboy, or something really huge?

Meltzer announced on his website radio show last night that the Raw title main event for SummerSlam is Batista v. Cena v. JBL v. Punk. Surprisingly, no Kane.

Also reported that Michaels/Jericho, as of right now, isn't on the books for SummerSlam, probably as a way to sell the worked injury.

Any idea on who this is -

Anyway, Ricky's (Ricky Ortiz) gimmick is said to be based on a developmental wrestler in Ohio Valley Wrestling from a few years ago who was constantly thinking of catchphrases, ideas for T-shirts as well as gimmick ideas when he hadn't really learned to wrestle yet.

I'd I was to throw out a guess I'd say Daniel Puder. It really could be anybody though...

He definitely has the "hasn't learned to wrestle yet" part down. They bring this guy up but poor Colt Cabana is just sitting around? Waste of talent in my opinion.

According to pwinsider, Triple H and Stephanie had a second daughter yesterday named Murphy Claire Levesque, she is 8lbs 12oz.

Well, congratulations to the happy couple, but I can't help be wonder if HHH will keep Steph popping them out till he has a Son - the Legacy must live on!

I think they might have been expecting the baby to be a boy. Murphy is a very odd name for a girl, and seems more suited to a boy.

someone begs to differ:

murphy.gif

Personally I have no issues with Adamale as GM of Raw. I would've rather had Regal return and somehow get his gig back.. but Adamale could be an interesting twist in the "no Vince = chaos" storyline. As in, since he's such a fuck up of an announcer, just think of how bad he's going to be as GM making matches, etc.. The "chaos" that Shane & Steph didn't want is probably just going to get worse.

That said, I wonder who is doing ECW pbp while he's doing this gig?

I think they might have been expecting the baby to be a boy. Murphy is a very odd name for a girl, and seems more suited to a boy.

I could see it used as a first name for a girl. Murphy is actually more of a surname, so I guess it's fair game. ;)

JR said in his blog that it's going to be Todd Grisham joining Tazz. Jack Korpella and Josh Matthews passed over again.

Great, it's Kermit The Frog.

JR said in his blog that it's going to be Todd Grisham joining Tazz. Jack Korpella and Josh Matthews passed over again.

I hate being right. :(

I would pick Matthews for that, for sure. I don't really like Korpella, though. Or Grisham for that matter. Wow that sucks bags of ass. Is it too much for me to hope for the return of Styles to the booth? Yeah, probably..

I remember reading there was tons of heat on Josh Matthews a few years ago (or whenever it was) when he was working as an announcer and was doing some wrestling as part of an angle and thus was emboldened to ask for a wrestler contract, and he was basically smacked down for the gall of even asking.

Here's a simple choice. Would you rather have Velocity back or ECW as is?

Personally I'd take Velocity because of the matches that show produced. Matthews on commentary was a plus too.

I thought the story was they wanted him to primarily wrestle, but still pay him announcer money?

I thought he got the heat because he ended up ditching the wrestling career for announcing.

Supposedly Punk has an injury, but this was advertised as being talked about on a radio show which is nearly over now, so I don't have anything to quote. It was at wrestlezone.com.

I'm betting it's that broken nose. Damn that stiff Regal.

Hopefully it isn't too serious and he should be fine.